Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers fear Browns (might sign Wallace)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cattleman78


Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 7017
Location: ohio
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Looks like Dolphins are likely going to be heavily involved in trying to land him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000140496/article/mike-wallace-reportedly-dolphins-top-wr-target


Dolphins have said they will spend big money in free agency. Haslim has said the opposite. I.M.O. though I think we get at least one expensive free agent. My guess is on the defensive side. Probably go after a t.e. in the 4-5 million range. Than look for some moderately priced free agents like Ramses Bardon w.r. and Quentin Groves o.l.b.
_________________
browns and indian fan 7272


Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fatpig


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 2435
Location: cleveland
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i remember reports of Miami being pretty much a lock to land Bowe, now i'm reading that KC is looking to sign him for big money.

that said i think if Miami offers Wallace a big contract, its a no brainer. he's from the south. even if we offer a little bit more money... warm beach > Cleveland winter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cattleman78


Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 7017
Location: ohio
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatpig wrote:
i remember reports of Miami being pretty much a lock to land Bowe, now i'm reading that KC is looking to sign him for big money.

that said i think if Miami offers Wallace a big contract, its a no brainer. he's from the south. even if we offer a little bit more money... warm beach > Cleveland winter


Plus no income tax.
_________________
browns and indian fan 7272


Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatpig wrote:
warm beach > Cleveland winter


Ive been telling my wife that same thing, but Im still stuck in Ohio. Confused
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fatpig


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 2435
Location: cleveland
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cattleman78 wrote:
fatpig wrote:
i remember reports of Miami being pretty much a lock to land Bowe, now i'm reading that KC is looking to sign him for big money.

that said i think if Miami offers Wallace a big contract, its a no brainer. he's from the south. even if we offer a little bit more money... warm beach > Cleveland winter


Plus no income tax.


but tax on food - nothing worse than having exactly $3 and ordering 3 dollar-menu items from the drive thru then hearing "that'll be $3.24" or whatever. and highway tolls every 2 miles. nonetheless with his salary i'm sure thats a better option than the income tax.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mastercheddaar


Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Posts: 5026
Location: Northeast Ohio.. Obviously
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

weakening the squeelers and strengthening us.... I'm all for it.

That is all
\
Mastercheddaar
_________________
For those that don't know:
NFL - AFC Browns, NFC Eagles
Basket Ball - Cavs
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bucketheadsdad


Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 5157
Location: Sandusky, Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
fatpig wrote:
warm beach > Cleveland winter


Ive been telling my wife that same thing, but Im still stuck in Ohio. Confused


My in-laws live within 75 yards of the Pacific about 45 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I think I could get accustomed to hanging out there on a regular basis.
_________________

2014 1st Ballot Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award...#FREEJOSHGORDON! Adopt a Brownie 2014: Jabaal Sheard 33 tackles, 2 sacks, helped off the field by trainers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 17098
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucketheadsdad wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
fatpig wrote:
warm beach > Cleveland winter


Ive been telling my wife that same thing, but Im still stuck in Ohio. Confused


My in-laws live within 75 yards of the Pacific about 45 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I think I could get accustomed to hanging out there on a regular basis.


You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific? They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
Bucketheadsdad wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
fatpig wrote:
warm beach > Cleveland winter


Ive been telling my wife that same thing, but Im still stuck in Ohio. Confused


My in-laws live within 75 yards of the Pacific about 45 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I think I could get accustomed to hanging out there on a regular basis.


You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific? They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.


ice storm headed in to north central ohio tonight....

wish i was in mexico right now. warm beach... tequilla.... damn...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group