Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

G-Men's Mock Draft No.2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
G-Men1994

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: G-Men's Mock Draft No.2 Reply with quote

1st Round: Sheldon Richardson

I can imagine a scenario where he falls to us, and the Cowboys take a G instead of Richardson. He is considered a Top-10 pick for many scouts, and would have an instant impact on our defense.

2nd Round: Xavier Rhodes

I have seen Rhodes falling a lot to the second round lately. He is probably one of the most physical corners in this draft, and probably one of the tallest; standing at 6-1. He was a force of strength and a true #1 corner at Florida State maybe he can contribute to us.

3rd Round: Justin Pugh

OT is a position that we have to address in the first three rounds I believe. Adding Pugh to our O-Line would be great, he is a versatile guy and can also play G. Great addition and value.

4th Round: Devin Taylor

I' sorry if I'm boring you guys with this pick, but I can't just not mock Devin Taylor to the Giants. He shined at the East-West Shrine game, and can continue to do so with the Giants. We are keeping Tuck and JPP so if Taylor can sit behind these two guys, he will be ready to go soon as Tuck leaves.

5th Round: A.J. Klein

I think I would be a steal if we can snatch him up in the 5th, but we gotta be positive haha. Klein also played beautifully in the Eas-West Shrine game and would probably take over the spot of MLB.

6th Round: Shamarko Thomas

Ok listen this is the fastest guy in the draft. We ALL love fast guys, because you can't teach speed; therefore, this pick is pure potential.

7th Round: Dustin Hopkins

I believe Tynes time with the Giants are done. K in the seventh makes complete sense.
G-Men1994

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the English, I did it while playing Madden Laughing
Save The Hero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your draft. Its pretty good. First two rounds are great. 3rd round is good although his arms measured out to be very small for his position, his tape is definitely showing LT ability.

I like Shamarko Thomas where you got him. He has speed and loved to hit. At worst he is a great special teamer.

^Stone85 on the sig^
G-Men1994

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah this is deinitely a Pre-Combine Mock, because I think Thomas will rise significantly. He and Goodwin from Texas will run the fastest 40-Dash.
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draft is good, would type more but I'm on my phone.

I love the picks but it really seems like a dream draft more so than a projected one.

Not a Knicks fan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: