Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chiefs release WR Steve Breaston, TE Kevin Boss
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bohlmann20

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:
simonwayne wrote:
dbronx42 wrote:
Steve Breaston > Eric Decker

Laughing

Not sure who said that but one had Peyton Manning throwing him the ball and the other was inactive a lot of games because he was pissed off that he was being used as a blocker or decoy every play to get Bowe an open look since Cassel can't make more than one read.

Blah, blah, blah... I've heard it all from your fan base before. I really don't care what you guys have to say. Eric Decker had 4 more TD's this season alone (13) than Steve Breaston has had in HIS ENTIRE CAREER (9) ... The "one guy had Peyton Manning and the other had Matt Cassel" argument is so played out.
Sounds like you think highly of Decker. I can assume there will be far less Decker bashing on this site now by Broncos fans (lest this bookmark be brought up)?
I <3 Faulk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really thought Breaston was a good pick up for them. He will catch on somewhere soon.

Nobody can stretch a page into oblivion like I can
big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh..... Bronco fans. dbronx..... why do you need constant attention? No reason to come into the news thread and stir the pot.

On topic. Breaston should catch on some place. Have to wonder if he's still got some skill to work with.

Boss. He needs to seriously think about hanging them up. Concussions are too frequent now. No sense in risk your future.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Ugh..... Bronco fans. dbronx..... why do you need constant attention? No reason to come into the news thread and stir the pot.

On topic. Breaston should catch on some place. Have to wonder if he's still got some skill to work with.

Boss. He needs to seriously think about hanging them up. Concussions are too frequent now. No sense in risk your future.

This coming from the ultimate troll? Pretty funny BP. Thanks again for the laugh. Did you not troll the Chiefs forums a ton when the signing of Routt when south in KC?! Laughing That's what I thought... I will bring up the fact tons of Chiefs fans actually thought Steve Breaston was a better player than Eric Decker. Which is laughable. Or the fact one of them said Jon Baldwin could post 1,200 yards and 10+ TD's with Peyton as their QB.

KC's fan base props their players up to ridiculous levels. Remember the Tony Moeki and McCluster hype a few years ago? It became a giant inside joke between AFC West rivals around here. The same goes for Routt, Breaston, and Baldwin. I'm not going to let them think I don't remember the pure garbage they spewed out this past season. But you (of all people) trying to come to the defense of KC fans is hilarious. Considering you were doing the exact same thing as me a few months ago. But that's BP.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long until they get rid of Baldwin?
broncos67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:

Boss needs to retire. I agree completely here. The guy had talent, but eventually, I think it's time you just look at your situation and hang em up.

Thanks, Tzimisce
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

Boss needs to retire. I agree completely here. The guy had talent, but eventually, I think it's time you just look at your situation and hang em up.

+ 1, he's a concussion machine. He needs to think post-football.

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

This coming from the ultimate troll? Pretty funny BP. Thanks again for the laugh. Did you not troll the Chiefs forums a ton when the signing of Routt when south in KC?! Laughing That's what I thought... I will bring up the fact tons of Chiefs fans actually thought Steve Breaston was a better player than Eric Decker. Which is laughable. Or the fact one of them said Jon Baldwin could post 1,200 yards and 10+ TD's with Peyton as their QB.

KC's fan base props their players up to ridiculous levels. Remember the Tony Moeki and McCluster hype a few years ago? It became a giant inside joke between AFC West rivals around here. The same goes for Routt, Breaston, and Baldwin. I'm not going to let them think I don't remember the pure garbage they spewed out this past season. But you (of all people) trying to come to the defense of KC fans is hilarious. Considering you were doing the exact same thing as me a few months ago. But that's BP.

Irrelevant. If you want to contribute to the discussion, go right ahead. If you want to play inside jokes with rivals in the AFCW, then take it elsewhere.

- ET

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why let Breaston go? Confused

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Why let Breaston go? Confused

New regime and if kept on the roster would've been a 5 mill cap hit.
BrettFavre4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't mind the Bills taking a look at Breaston. Obviously we need WRs and even moreso now that we're letting Jones walk. Breaston probably can't be a #2 like we're looking for but at this point all we have is Johnson, Graham, and Nelson coming off a season-ending injury.

Seems like just yesterday he was a young WR with potential in Arizona. I would like to think the same of him only a year or two later. Chiefs fans, does this guy still have potential? Could he be a decent #2 or #3?
Th@Bird$

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaston to the Eagles please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: