Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We Need To BRING MOSS BACK!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ulan131


Joined: 28 Apr 2008
Posts: 596
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt mind bringing him back weve been lacking that deep threat ever since hes left Brandon lloyd is a decent deep threat but moss has the height and jumping ability that lloyd doesnt have, he also still posesses that elite speed, this is the only place randy ever felt at home and I bet he wouldnt mind finishing his career as a patriot. Its unlikely that it happens but i definately would not be opposed to bringing him back
_________________
"This is the strangest life Iv'e ever known".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samgurl775


Joined: 09 Oct 2009
Posts: 11419
Location: Lake Tahoe, NV
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 23110
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulan131 wrote:
I wouldnt mind bringing him back weve been lacking that deep threat ever since hes left Brandon lloyd is a decent deep threat but moss has the height and jumping ability that lloyd doesnt have, he also still posesses that elite speed, this is the only place randy ever felt at home and I bet he wouldnt mind finishing his career as a patriot. Its unlikely that it happens but i definately would not be opposed to bringing him back


He didn't feel at home his first 6 seasons in Minnesota?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 21331
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
ulan131 wrote:
I wouldnt mind bringing him back weve been lacking that deep threat ever since hes left Brandon lloyd is a decent deep threat but moss has the height and jumping ability that lloyd doesnt have, he also still posesses that elite speed, this is the only place randy ever felt at home and I bet he wouldnt mind finishing his career as a patriot. Its unlikely that it happens but i definately would not be opposed to bringing him back


He didn't feel at home his first 6 seasons in Minnesota?


Lets be honest - Moss doesn't feel 'at home' anywhere. Not his personality. He will never been anybodys tool.
_________________
http://i61.tinypic.com/2d27zep.jpg
^credit to whoever made it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9037
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFPatsFan wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:
I accidentally opened this topic while trying to get to the Titus Young topic.
Now I have AIDS.

Thanks a lot, NBT.


Laughing
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PatriotsWin!


Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 18159
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaZX6R wrote:
SFPatsFan wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:
I accidentally opened this topic while trying to get to the Titus Young topic.
Now I have AIDS.

Thanks a lot, NBT.


Laughing


That's how I feel looking thru Reddit's WTF categories. And I owe it all to you Ninja Mr. Green
_________________

Mack on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9037
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PatriotsWin! wrote:
NinjaZX6R wrote:
SFPatsFan wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:
I accidentally opened this topic while trying to get to the Titus Young topic.
Now I have AIDS.

Thanks a lot, NBT.


Laughing


That's how I feel looking thru Reddit's WTF categories. And I owe it all to you Ninja Mr. Green


I removed r/politics and r/nfl (will sub back in a month or so).

WTF stuff doesn't bother me. I've seen worse in real life unfortunately.
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 21331
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/0ap2000000135577/Davis-drops-big-pass

Look @ the superfreak burbning, if kaep throws him the dame ball, the 9ers probably win the damn game.
_________________
http://i61.tinypic.com/2d27zep.jpg
^credit to whoever made it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
_Oypus


Joined: 30 Apr 2012
Posts: 265
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heart Moss. Let us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 21331
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13KfTL-T6I&t=51m24s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13KfTL-T6I&t=56m30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13KfTL-T6I&t=1h27m43s

Man Crying or Very sad
_________________
http://i61.tinypic.com/2d27zep.jpg
^credit to whoever made it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Salt&Pepper


Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Posts: 578
Location: Why be infront? I am behind.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13KfTL-T6I&t=51m24s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13KfTL-T6I&t=56m30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13KfTL-T6I&t=1h27m43s

Man Crying or Very sad
After watching the first link, I officially hate the giants with a bigger passion then before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 21331
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt&Pepper wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13KfTL-T6I&t=51m24s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13KfTL-T6I&t=56m30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13KfTL-T6I&t=1h27m43s

Man Crying or Very sad
After watching the first link, I officially hate the giants with a bigger passion then before.


3rds the worst, pure burn. Crying or Very sad
_________________
http://i61.tinypic.com/2d27zep.jpg
^credit to whoever made it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AtomicDawg51


Joined: 22 Jun 2011
Posts: 4
Location: The DawgHouse
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring him back on one condition....every post-game press conference, he uses one of these..

Seriously, I love the guy, gave us 3 and 1/4 great years of touchdowns and long bombs, but his mouth (along with dwindling production) is what got him in hot water in the first place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Yfz01


Joined: 18 Jul 2008
Posts: 8604
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13KfTL-T6I&t=51m24s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13KfTL-T6I&t=56m30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13KfTL-T6I&t=1h27m43s

Man Crying or Very sad


What a let down by the offensive line.

Also still mad at Kap for not hitting Moss on that deep post in the last Superbowl. WIDE OPEN GAME WINNING TD by burning Ed Reed would have been incredible.
_________________


Lil Uno with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group