Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My Go Big or Go Home Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:05 am    Post subject: My Go Big or Go Home Mock Reply with quote

Free Agents[/b

[b]Sean Smith- CB- Miami-
well is looks as if Miami wont use their tag on him which leads me to believe Ireland is a complete Moron since they traded away Davis and really dont have another viable starter, well his blunder is our luck. Smith is a big aggressive tall corner who has good sped and not afraid to hit.

Mike Wallace- WR- Pitt- Well we have seen in the news lately that we could be the favorites to land wallace, and it kind of makes me tingle in my special place thinking of him and Flash on the outside, Str8up G Little in the slot. Flash and wallace have to mek the safeties respect their ability to take the top off. And he is also pissed at Pitt, so game on.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

Louis Vasquez - OG- Chargers- Well this will be my first mock without Levitre in it and that becasue the Bills are talking deal with Byrd which would free them up to tag Levitre. Vazquez was a very good guard for the bolts this past year and frankly should not command a ton of money I dont think. Plus Norv is familiar with him.

Draft

Jarvis Jones falls to 6 and the Jets desperately trade us 9 and their 2nd for the 6th pick to take Jones.

1- Dion Jordan- OLB-Oregon- Jordan is an athletic freak, who played alot this past year in the 2 point stance. He is long and lanky with good speed and good COD abilities, and imo is the best cover OLB in the draft, oregon used him to cover the slot reciever and sometimes out wide. Mayock believes he could be the next Aldon Smith.

2- DJ Swearinger-FS- South Carolina- the addition of Swearinger maybe gives us the meanest saftey combo in the NFL, but Swearinger is much more than a big hitter, he is very athletic and shows good cover skills.

3- Joseph Randle-RB- Oklahoma St.- firstly i'm gonna say i'm not dissappointed in Mohard but im not exactly excited either. Randle would be a great change up back for us, the guy accelerates very good and has great speed. Runs with his pads low, plants and goes.

4-William Gholston-DE-Mich St.- Gholsten comes in as a nice project to work on he is very good athletically but does need some work, could be a calais campbell type player for horton.

5- Lonnie Pryor-FB-FSU- Pryor is not your typical FB he is not a big brusier, but he is still a good blocker using leverage and angles, not brute strength. He is also a thread to run the ball as he has good speed, and catch the ball out of the backfield. You can never have too Many Weapons.

6- Michael Williams-TE-Bama- Williams is what we need at TE he is a very good blocker but is also athletic enough to make some plays when he needs to. And at 6'6 he is a very nice target in the red zone.

7-Caleb Sturgis-K-Florida

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

pnies20

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it a lot. I dont see some of the players where you have them but I get why you put them there.

Man would I love a haul like that in FA

MINGO ATE YO BABY!
cortes02

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad at all. Love the free agancy pick ups. Only thing I would consider changing is pick in 3rd round to another position of greater need. I'd give Hardesty another apportunity.

Peace!!

Sig By Kempes
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BwickBrownie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the frontrunner for my favorite offseason I've seen thus far. Addresses needs, grabs Wallace, gets a second rounder back and we still get Jordan? Yes please. My one criticism is the same as Cortes... a rb in the 3rd just seems too high when we drafted one in the first round last year and have a serviceable backup.
zelbell

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A+++++++
Mastercheddaar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

I can't really see the FA happening nor the trade but what the hell.. I love it.

That is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
bigdogsandiego

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most excellent! Same with 3rd rd as we really need another speed LB! Also, I think the idea of drafting a K and P has merit with last picks as there are #1-3 rated draft prospects in the late rounds. This particular draft is very deep in DE,TE,LB,CB where we have needs. Vazquez must be healthy and in shape for him to return to high quality starting G as he knows Norv's system. One of Buffalo's FA's(Byrd/Levitre) should be available and we should overpay for 3-4 yr deal.
Reginaldm9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This mock is a dream scenario. Not very likely, but we'd get some great players in both free agency and the draft.

buno67 wrote:
I wonder why his cough was so bad that he needed the codeine? I betcha it was from hitting the bong to many nights in a row.
ensman13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love for this to happen, though I agree with everyone who said PB instead of RB in the 3rd

Thomas Jefferson wrote:
The Declaration of Independence
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it, but I don't think we'll wait that long to address the TE position. I think we'd go TE over RB in the 3rd. Keep Williams in the 6th, though.

Also would much rather sign a veteran FB than spend a draft pick on one and wait for him to develop.
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a go big or go home mock. its not going to be all 100% reasonable although I see alot not being out pf the realm of possibility

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

buckeye00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it.

I will say however Mayock is off base when he says that Jordan is the next Aldon. Aldons game was predicated on power and explosiveness. While Jordan is much more a finesse player and is more fluid than explosive.

I would say Mingo is more Aldon Smith than Dion Jordan is. Mingo has the elite burst of the edge, like Aldon and has surprisingly good strength for his size. He will even have more strength once his technique is cleaned up. Dion is much better in coverage, and even covered wrs in college. He is much more versatile than Aldon or Mingo coming out. Jordan would be a much more complete player while Mingo would be a pure pass rusher like Aldon was his first year.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only that could be real..
bruceb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We finally will address TE earlier, methinks.

Otherwise, very nice!

Why don't you EM it to Lombardi/Banner? haha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: