Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TART (This Ain't Rams Talk)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
yrba1


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1347
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:

The draft is king.. The year Ty Hill came out I had to work, But 10 min's before I had forgotten. So I called off like 5 min's before I had to clock in Laughing Laughing

I was 16 at the time and working at Universal Studious. Awesome times, The draft was a gateway for us bad fans. Hoping we draft that franchise savior. Things are looking so promising it's too good to hope for success, I am expecting that back hand slap to the face...


Oh god don't even mention Tye Hill. I'm getting horrible flashbacks of DeSean Jackson burning him. Laughing

Those dark days were as bad as looking up meatspin.
_________________
♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yrba1


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1347
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I played Madden today, and I got a pick 6 with Craig Dahl. Shocked Laughing
_________________
♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 5969
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yrba1 wrote:
El ramster wrote:

The draft is king.. The year Ty Hill came out I had to work, But 10 min's before I had forgotten. So I called off like 5 min's before I had to clock in Laughing Laughing

I was 16 at the time and working at Universal Studious. Awesome times, The draft was a gateway for us bad fans. Hoping we draft that franchise savior. Things are looking so promising it's too good to hope for success, I am expecting that back hand slap to the face...


Oh god don't even mention Tye Hill. I'm getting horrible flashbacks of DeSean Jackson burning him. Laughing

Those dark days were as bad as looking up meatspin.


Oh boy, Tye Hill. I wonder what 7-11 he is working at these days
_________________
WELCOME TO THE RAMS:
Greg Robinson
Aaron Donald
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8972
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably in the wrong thread because this is Rams talk but wasn't sure were else I should post it. Probably most have watched this already but I really enjoyed it so I thought I would share just in case some of you guys haven't had the chance.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwq770sdm_g

Just stumbled across this video following Steven Jackson for a week. It is a few years old but really well done. If you have a half an hour to spare I recommend you watch it.
_________________


Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20233
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't watch the Blues anymore. Brian Elliott is horrible. Bring Grant Fuhr out of retirement.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ramsfan28


Moderator
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Posts: 7006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
I can't watch the Blues anymore. Brian Elliott is horrible. Bring Grant Fuhr out of retirement.


5 straight losses now...gross.
_________________


Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF


ViolentMonk71 wrote:


We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20233
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsfan28 wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
I can't watch the Blues anymore. Brian Elliott is horrible. Bring Grant Fuhr out of retirement.


5 straight losses now...gross.


What's more discouraging is the way Elliott has looked. He's been the worst Goalie in the entire league this season (41st in GAA, 40th in SV%)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3187
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Blackhawks Go
_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 43983
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
This is probably in the wrong thread because this is Rams talk but wasn't sure were else I should post it. Probably most have watched this already but I really enjoyed it so I thought I would share just in case some of you guys haven't had the chance.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwq770sdm_g

Just stumbled across this video following Steven Jackson for a week. It is a few years old but really well done. If you have a half an hour to spare I recommend you watch it.


I loved all of them. Specially those one handed catches.


Chris Long:
2010 - 29 tackles (26 solo), 8.5 sacks, STF, 3 FF, FR, 3 PD,
2011 - 37 tackles (31 solo), 13.0 sacks, 2 STF, FF, 2 PD
2012 - 33 Tackles (25 solo), 11.5 sacks, 4 STF, 0FF, 0PD

Chris needs some FF mang.
_________________

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 43983
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got this D on a fantasy..

How do you guys feel about this squad?

DE - Charles Johnson (CAR), Fletcher Cox (PHI)
NT - Michael Brockers (STL)
OLB - Ahmad Brooks (SF), Terrell Suggs (BAL)
ILB - Chad Greenway (MIN), James Laurinaitis (STL)
NT - Michael Brockers (STL)
OLB - Ahmad Brooks (SF), Terrell Suggs (BAL)
ILB - Chad Greenway (MIN), James Laurinaitis (STL)
CB - Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (PHI) , Prince Amukamara, (NYG) Terrel Brown (NYG)
FS - Malcolm Jenkins (NO)
SS - T.J. Ward (CLE)
_________________

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3870
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Got this D on a fantasy..

How do you guys feel about this squad?

DE - Charles Johnson (CAR), Fletcher Cox (PHI)
NT - Michael Brockers (STL)
OLB - Ahmad Brooks (SF), Terrell Suggs (BAL)
ILB - Chad Greenway (MIN), James Laurinaitis (STL)
NT - Michael Brockers (STL)
OLB - Ahmad Brooks (SF), Terrell Suggs (BAL)
ILB - Chad Greenway (MIN), James Laurinaitis (STL)
CB - Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (PHI) , Prince Amukamara, (NYG) Terrel Brown (NYG)
FS - Malcolm Jenkins (NO)
SS - T.J. Ward (CLE)


Brockers is pretty good, but now way can he play NT twice at the same time.

What are the settings in your fantasy league? That makes all the difference in the world.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 43983
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Got this D on a fantasy..

How do you guys feel about this squad?

DE - Charles Johnson (CAR), Fletcher Cox (PHI)
NT - Michael Brockers (STL)
OLB - Ahmad Brooks (SF), Terrell Suggs (BAL)
ILB - Chad Greenway (MIN), James Laurinaitis (STL)
NT - Michael Brockers (STL)
OLB - Ahmad Brooks (SF), Terrell Suggs (BAL)
ILB - Chad Greenway (MIN), James Laurinaitis (STL)
CB - Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (PHI) , Prince Amukamara, (NYG) Terrel Brown (NYG)
FS - Malcolm Jenkins (NO)
SS - T.J. Ward (CLE)


Brockers is pretty good, but now way can he play NT twice at the same time.

What are the settings in your fantasy league? That makes all the difference in the world.


It's Nachos Sim bowl.
_________________

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17074
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did this on Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBox8VlCG4M

Harlem Shake right under the Arch. I'm the idiot jumping around in the orange in the center of the screen. Laughing
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
D9-EM


Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 698
Location: St. Louis, MO
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/03/16/johnny-hekker-snorts-green-jell-o/1992443/

Punter Johnny Hekker owns the cinnamon challenge. Not so good at snorting Jell-O tho.. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20233
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does anyone else have a few guy friends that when they text, they do way to many smiley faces and winky faces and it's kind of uncomfortable.

just me?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 58 of 66

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group