Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T-Hawks second Rams offseason

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:49 am    Post subject: T-Hawks second Rams offseason Reply with quote

Hey guys what is up? Here is my second Rams offseaon.

Cuts

Steven Jackson RB Rams- Jackson is getting old. He should go to Green Bay and win himself a championship next year and then we will retire him as a Ram.

Quintin Mikell S Rams- He has played okay, but he isn't worth 9 million dollers. This is an easy decision.

Wayne Hunter OT Rams- Hunter has played well but he is not worth the money again. Easy decision.

Free Agency

Danny Amendola WR Rams- I think that Amendola will come to realize that he wants to stay and play with Sam. He has injury problems and he will come cheaply due to his injury problems and will give us a home town discount.

William Hayes DE Rams- Hayes is a very important part of our defense. We must try to keep him at all costs. He likes it here hopefully we can get him to come back!

Peyton Hillis RB Chiefs- Hillis would be relatively great signing for us if Jackson leaves. He is a big back that can compliment the speedy Richardson and Pead. He would be great in the redzone and goaline situations to blast it in. This would be a great signing.

Gosder Cherilus OT Lions- Cherilus will be an absolute steal for the Rams. With so many high name OT on the board he can be had cheaply. He is purely a Right OT which is what exactly we need. Detroit has LT Jeff Backus locked up and Riley Reiff is ready to g. Cherilus is graded as the second best Right OT in the league. He will be a great additon!

Pat Chung SS Patriots- Nick Miller, the Rams journalist brought up Chung as a possible safety the Rams would target. Usually Miller hints at possible signings and they come true. Miller has talked about Chung and it would be a huge upgrade for us and he could come at a cheap cost.

NFL Draft

Round one-Chance Warmack OG Alabama- Warmack is a monster that will complete our O line. He is a great run blocker and he will really open up holes for our speedy backs!

Round one-Kenny Vacarro FS Texas- Vacarro is great value at this spot. He is a physical player that loves to hit. He will complement Chung very well completing our secondary for years to come!

Round two- Alec Olgetree LB Georgia- Olgetree was arrested earlier for a DUI. We have taken risks on players with problems. He will be an aboslute steal for us. He will help us with all these quaterbacks running.

Round three- Da'rick Rogers WR Tennesse Tech- We get another knuckle head. I love it. I love his physicality and toughness to get yards after the catch.

Round four- Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU- We don't care about no pillars. Bring on the talent and knucleheads. Mathieu will be a great 4th corner that Finnegan can teach how to be a star. He will also be a great returner from kicks and punts.

Round five- Brandon Williams DT MSSU- Dude is a total beast. He falls because he plays for a small school.

Round six- Zach Line FB SMU- Solid fullback. He loves the game.

Round seven- Spencer Ware RB LSU- Big bruising back. He would be great to develop with the running back pack of Pead and Richardson. He can replace Hillis when he is gone in a couple of years. He is a big back that runs hard.

What a great draft I feel that we got five first rounders in the draft with Warmack, Vacarro, Olgetree, Rodgers, and Mathieu.

Roster

Offense
QB- Sam Bradford
RB- Peyton Hillis, Daryl Richardson, Isaiah Pead, Spencer Ware
FB- Zach Line
WR- Brian Quick, Da'rick Rodgers, Danny Amendola, Chris Givens, Austin Pettis
TE- Lance Kendricks
L OT- Rodger Saffold
R OT- Gosder Cherilus
OG- Chance Warmack, Harvey Dahl
C- Scott Wells

Defense
DE- Chris Long, Robert Quinn
DT- Michael Brockers, Kendall langford, Brandon Williams
OLB- Alec Olgetree, Jo-Lonn Dunbar
MLB- James Laurinitis
CB- Cortland Finnegan, Janoris Jenkins, Trumaine Johnson, Tyrann Mathieu
FS- Kenny Vacarro
SS- Patrick Chung

Special Teams
K- Greg Zurlein
P- Johnny Heker
kick and punt returner- Tyrann Mathieu

What you guys think? We look like super bowl champs!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be happy if the draft panned out that way but I highly doubt Brandon Williams is there in the 6th.

Also, I'm still concerned about the Vaccaro pick. This should adequately explain why:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=514033

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
DistantRam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love your free agency but I can't see any of your first six draft picks being available at your projected points.
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the best offseason mocks i have seen for us in a while.
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maladeen3917 wrote:
This is one of the best offseason mocks i have seen for us in a while.

Why thank you. I hope Olgetree starts falling fast because of his DUI. What a steal if we can get him in the second round. Janoris Jenkins 2.0.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see Chung as an upgrade, his play has been declining significantly. Not a good thing as he should be entering his prime....

As for the draft, I would love if the 1st three round played out like that...

I can't see Brandon Williams lasting till the 5th round though. His stock has been ascending since his Senior Bowl exposure...

IDOG_det on the sig...
RIP "El Fenomeno" - Oscar Taveras
Ryback

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think that Rodgers falls to the third
FRO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see Ogletree falling that far. I think if we want him we have to pick him at 16. Wouldn't mind him being the pick at 16 at all.
U gotRAM right

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really like this mock off-season like the tackle from Detroit I'd rather have TE Michael Williams over the honey badger ( dont think he is saveable ) its a solid championship off-season & that's were it starts!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: