Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Arodfanboy Mock #ahhhh....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Grade?
A
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
B
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
C
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
D
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
F
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

NCPackFan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave it a C. It's very similar to a lot of other mock's I've seen up here outside drafting another ILB to join the 8 we already have.

The reason I'm critical of this one is because of the Franklin and Bailey picks. The logic behind the Franklin pick is solid, but we already have a back like that; his name is DuJuan Harris and he played very well last season. The same could be said for Bailey. We already have a player like that, his name is Randall Cobb.

Given that we have a lot of players coming back from injury, I think the Uzzi pick winds up being negated. I could certainly see us drafting a Guard there as a project player, but I think the team feels as if they've done enough of that. Again, we have a lot of guys coming back.

Overall, this mock just doesn't seem to stand out to me. I don't think the players are horrible and I think the Swearinger pick is solid because he's going to go to the combine and probably run a 4.4 anyway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: