Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raiders Talk! V. 3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
whats going on in la with the ex-cop thats hunting other cops?

http://hiphopandpolitics.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/fired-lapd-officer-shoots-3-fellow-cops-killing-one-releases-manifesto-exposing-corruption/

^yall read that. its gonna get ugly in la real fast

Dude the freeway entrance (15 Freeway) by my house is blocked off. Crazy ish. He's going about it the wrong way but he's exposing the corruption in the LAPD. One of his training officers was on TV via telephone and confirmed the N word incident. They just found his truck burning up in Big Bear.

It said in his manifesto that the incident got those officers suspended. This guy's a coward. He's trying to act like he's standing up for justice by killing innocent people. I don't blame the LAPD for firing this maniac. He obviously has a few screws loose.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

http://hiphopandpolitics.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/fired-lapd-officer-shoots-3-fellow-cops-killing-one-releases-manifesto-exposing-corruption/

Dude the freeway entrance (15 Freeway) by my house is blocked off. Crazy ish. He's going about it the wrong way but he's exposing the corruption in the LAPD. One of his training officers was on TV via telephone and confirmed the N word incident. They just found his truck burning up in Big Bear.

It said in his manifesto that the incident got those officers suspended. This guy's a coward. He's trying to act like he's standing up for justice by killing innocent people. I don't blame the LAPD for firing this maniac. He obviously has a few screws loose.

LAPD seems to be covering up a bunch of stuff. Like I said what he's doing is wrong but I definitely am not taking the side if the LAPD. The guy has no history of this and is a decorated officer and Navy reserve. I'm not ignoring LAPD's BS. I'm sure they let him go because of him trying to call officers out for their activity. Excessive force year after year and the officers only get a slap on the hand. Its sad he's felt that this is the only way because its really about time somebody tried to expose the department's corruption.

Plus police shot 2 older women in a similar truck today in Torrance. Another person was shot driving a truck that wasn't the same description but because it ran into a squad car.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelawoffices wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
the lapd shot up 2 old asian ladies on some mistaked id Shocked how does that happen? the dude isnt asian or female.

They saw a truck similar to his and just started shooting, from my understanding. I'd like to think that's not standard protocol.

i heard they told them be on a look out for a nissan but the truck was toyota.

im jus glad im in nor cal cause i fit the description more than those old ladies and he burned the truck up. any car fare game now?

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

suspended with pay = vacation.
plus some came back to promotions.
jus sayin

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

LAPD seems to be covering up a bunch of stuff. Like I said what he's doing is wrong but I definitely am not taking the side if the LAPD. The guy has no history of this and is a decorated officer and Navy reserve. I'm not ignoring LAPD's BS. I'm sure they let him go because of him trying to call officers out for their activity. Excessive force year after year and the officers only get a slap on the hand. Its sad he's felt that this is the only way because its really about time somebody tried to expose the department's corruption.

Plus police shot 2 older women in a similar truck today in Torrance. Another person was shot driving a truck that wasn't the same description but because it ran into a squad car.

imo thats wha he is pissed about cause he whistleblowed and got fired and that messed up his navy credentials. he said he had the highest ranking only second to some presidential stuff.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Warriors Sleeves

Is it mandatory for all players, or optional? Imo an optional sleeved-jersey alternative for players would be a cool idea. But forcing them to rock those is funny imo

CrapTakula wrote:
Cleveland steamer?

make sure you wash well.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reppin the IE!

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Reppin the IE!

What does Kawhi have to do with Internet Explorer?

CrapTakula wrote:
Cleveland steamer?

make sure you wash well.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Reppin the IE!

What does Kawhi have to do with Internet Explorer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Riverside = Inland Empire.

It's California stuff. You wouldn't understand.

SaveourSonics wrote:
RaiderX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of California stuff... Dorner is still up in Big Bear Shocked

SaveourSonics wrote:
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:

I actually just read that on Yahoo. Apparently he held up a cabin, ganked a car and exchanged gunfire with the cops.

CrapTakula wrote:
Cleveland steamer?

make sure you wash well.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:

I actually just read that on Yahoo. Apparently he held up a cabin, ganked a car and exchanged gunfire with the cops.

Yea it was a pickup. Ditched it and went into another cabin. Theres a smoke bomb going off out front.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Professor Oak

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Lol Warriors Sleeves

Is it mandatory for all players, or optional? Imo an optional sleeved-jersey alternative for players would be a cool idea. But forcing them to rock those is funny imo

They are alternate jerseys. They will only be worn for 2 games by the whole team this year. Really, it's just a marketing tactic to earn $ while trying to be "innovative". Each one is being priced at $300 a pop.

Even though they look like cycling uniforms, I don't think it's TOO bad. I just hate that the shorts are a different shade of yellow. Laughing
RaiderX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is your guys' opinion on Celebrity games? NBA All Star weekend was very boring. Not a fan of Kevin Hart.

I prefer the celebrity flag football game. At least you get to see Maria Menounos in spandex. Razz

SaveourSonics wrote:
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made myself a Darren McFadden cover picture for my facebook. Figured I'd post it here for anyone that wants to use it too.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ns2g5l.jpg

CrapTakula wrote:
Cleveland steamer?

make sure you wash well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 79 of 100

Jump to: