Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New pre-Combine Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rolni

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo_This_Man wrote:
I like where you went with this mock off-season. I am also with the belief that you get rid of Palmer and let TP prove what he can do (or what he can't) and then address the QB situation in 2014.

However I don't think its realistic we get anything for Palmer. A team like the Cardinals who need a QB would be better off picking up a Jason Campbell and just saving their picks to improve their team. Either way I HOPE that a team is stupid enough to trade for him and his awful contract.

I actually think ARI is a great spot for Palmer. Their defense is ok and will likely be much better this season. They have one of the best WR's in the league and cant use him. I doubt Campbell would do much better than Kolb. Dockett, Rhodes, Wilson, Fitzgerald are not getting any younger.

Palmer is the only QB who is available via trade of FA capable of taking them to the playoffs, or at the very least gives them the best chance.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: