Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mike Brisel
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
101Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreadymatt wrote:
try and forget last year, whole offense was a mess, take your mind back a year, the lad had talent at ZBS but is big enough to potentially play the PBS/ZBS hybrid that we are apparently set to play....under an imporved OL I feel he will be more than serviceable

But as his contract stands, is "serviceable" worth a 5 million+ per year contract? I say Bye Bye Briesel
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreadymatt wrote:
try and forget last year, whole offense was a mess, take your mind back a year, the lad had talent at ZBS but is big enough to potentially play the PBS/ZBS hybrid that we are apparently set to play....under an imporved OL I feel he will be more than serviceable

Olson has only spoke of a Power Scheme and has pretty much dissed the ZBS and decision to go with it since he's gotten here. Brisiel sucked in a scheme he was supposed to be well versed in and makes too much for his age and level of play especially in a scheme he doesn't fit in. I don't think he stays. And if he somehow does: Oh Boy.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: