Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My try at a skins only Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus21 wrote:
Woz wrote:
As usual, I'll leave the draft part to others

Marcus21 wrote:
Fred Davis
Brandon Banks
Santana Moss
Jamal Brown
Madieu Williams
Roy Helu
Kory Lichtenstiger
Chris Wilson
Dejon Gomes
Cedric Griffen
D Hall
Cendric Golston
Tenard Jackson
Will all be cut or not resigned....

Only surprises on there for me are Helu and Gomes. Why would you cut those two since they're incredibly cheap (and in Gomes' case, at a position that we're already thin at)?

Quote:
FA...
Gosder Cherilos or Phil Loadholt
Keenan Lewis
Cary Williams

We might be able to get one of those.

From what I hear Helu still cant run or work out....Way to injury prone. I think we draft a back like Taylor that can share reps with Morris and be used more on 3rd down. Morris/"Whay ever back Shanny drafts"/Royster will be our backs in this scenario.

Gomes is pretty horrible against the pass and average against the run. I got Merriweather/Doughty Swearing/Duke Williams as our safties in this scenario.
I think those reports about Helu were a month or more ago, we still have a lot of time till he has to be ready for camp. I think we may take a running back late to develop again but I don't see us taking one high. Even if we don't get Helu back, we have Morris and Royster as 1/2 and they were fine at that last year. No need to take a Rb high, but one later in the draft makes more sense.

Gomes is just average, but that doesn't mean that two rookies come in and are better right away. I still think Gomes will be around fighting for a roster spot, it makes no sense to cut him. He's affordable
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marcus21

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
Stepfan Taylor is an every down back and in our system that is not something we need since we all ready have one.

Look for a transition back like Barner, Ellington, etc. Guys that can be motioned out to a slot position.

Besides I think the Falcons are going to go for him or Eddie Lacy in the draft. And dont count the Broncos, Dolphins or Jets from snagging up a guy like him. With the success of Morris, I dont see the Skins wasting a 4th round pick on Taylor when there could be a RT, ILB, or another CB out there.

2 S's huh?

Well I can tell you that Swearinger needs a bit of work. He is not a 2nd rounder and even after the combine, he may, may move up to the 3rd.

If any 2nd round S to look at and like is Phillip Thomas, Bacarri Rambo, or David Amerson. Tony Jefferson has been on a slide as of late because of his play at the Senior Bowl. The same thing happened to Robert Lester.

I am still not sold on a TE so high in the draft, especially if we sign Fred Davis. We had Cooley and didnt use him, and cut him before the season started, and Cooley was an all pro TE.

Ace Sanders is an interesting prospect.

Micah Hyde I like, but is a project.

Don't know much about Wes Horton.

The NFL is moving to a 2 back system.....Morris had over 300 carries last year. He wont make it to the 5 year average for NFL running backs if he continues that pace. Lots of teams carry 2 every down backs now. Taylor and Morris as a one 2 combo would be nasty!!!! I think Shanny took Helu in the 4th round so I dont think its out of the relm of possibilities. Taylor was an excellent reciever out of the back field for Stanford, so he would also be our 3rd down back.

Amerson has never played Safety and Philip Thomas struggled when playing better compitition. I could see Swearinger going ahead of both guys. I took 2 safeties becasue I dont think Gomes will be back. Hes just not that good, and I think Duke Williams is gonna be a stud that will eventually take Meriweathers spot.

I Like Kelse in the third. Like I said before, he is the best all around TE in the draft. Fred Davis has had plenty of chances and always disappoints. Kelse can block and catch. Sure, he will need to improve his route running. Thats why we have TE coaches. Kelse and Paulson in a 2 TE set would be sick......Lets not forget we took Fred Davis in the 3rd...why not Kelse....I realize Shanny didnt draft Davis!!!
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus21 wrote:
From what I hear Helu still cant run or work out....Way to injury prone. I think we draft a back like Taylor that can share reps with Morris and be used more on 3rd down. Morris/"Whay ever back Shanny drafts"/Royster will be our backs in this scenario.

Perhaps, but you wouldn't cut Helu now. You'd wait until you saw what you had right before the season. From the little I have seen from Helu and Royster, I'd rather keep Helu's upside than Royster's meh.

Quote:
Gomes is pretty horrible against the pass and average against the run. I got Merriweather/Doughty Swearinger/Duke Williams as our safties in this scenario.

I'm one of Doughty's defenders around here, and even I won't say he's good against the pass. So it's not like that's a major liability for Gomes. Again, you don't cut a guy like Gomes now. Perhaps he doesn't make the final 53, but he certainly makes it to training camp.
Marcus21

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Marcus21 wrote:

Perhaps, but you wouldn't cut Helu now. You'd wait until you saw what you had right before the season. From the little I have seen from Helu and Royster, I'd rather keep Helu's upside than Royster's meh.

Quote:
Gomes is pretty horrible against the pass and average against the run. I got Merriweather/Doughty Swearinger/Duke Williams as our safties in this scenario.

I'm one of Doughty's defenders around here, and even I won't say he's good against the pass. So it's not like that's a major liability for Gomes. Again, you don't cut a guy like Gomes now. Perhaps he doesn't make the final 53, but he certainly makes it to training camp.

I absolutly agree about Gomes fighting for a roster spot. I dont think he gets cut right away...I should have been more clear about that. I just dont think he wins a job in camp. You are also absolutly right about Doughty being horrible against the pass, but he is excellent against the run and a sound tackler...Gomes is neither!!!
mike23md

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Marcus21"]
mike23md wrote:
Stepfan Taylor is an every down back and in our system that is not something we need since we all ready have one.

Look for a transition back like Barner, Ellington, etc. Guys that can be motioned out to a slot position.

Besides I think the Falcons are going to go for him or Eddie Lacy in the draft. And dont count the Broncos, Dolphins or Jets from snagging up a guy like him. With the success of Morris, I dont see the Skins wasting a 4th round pick on Taylor when there could be a RT, ILB, or another CB out there.

2 S's huh?

Well I can tell you that Swearinger needs a bit of work. He is not a 2nd rounder and even after the combine, he may, may move up to the 3rd.

If any 2nd round S to look at and like is Phillip Thomas, Bacarri Rambo, or David Amerson. Tony Jefferson has been on a slide as of late because of his play at the Senior Bowl. The same thing happened to Robert Lester.

I am still not sold on a TE so high in the draft, especially if we sign Fred Davis. We had Cooley and didnt use him, and cut him before the season started, and Cooley was an all pro TE.

Quote:
The NFL is moving to a 2 back system.....Morris had over 300 carries last year. He wont make it to the 5 year average for NFL running backs if he continues that pace. Lots of teams carry 2 every down backs now. Taylor and Morris as a one 2 combo would be nasty!!!! I think Shanny took Helu in the 4th round so I dont think its out of the relm of possibilities. Taylor was an excellent reciever out of the back field for Stanford, so he would also be our 3rd down back.

Just to put this into perspective. Taylor is a 2nd round prospect. Taylor had 322 attempts with over 1500 yards and 13 TD's for the Cardinal. That kind of production should not be split.

I disagree that the NFL is going to a 2 Back system. There is a handful of teams that actually carry 2 RB's and use them a lot. In essence the NFL is going to a passing league and having a change of pace back like a Andre Ellington or Kenjon Barner, who can catch a ball on the outside swing/screen and get productive yards is more what I think this team is missing. Not two pounders.

Quote:
Amerson has never played Safety and Philip Thomas struggled when playing better compitition. I could see Swearinger going ahead of both guys. I took 2 safeties becasue I dont think Gomes will be back. Hes just not that good, and I think Duke Williams is gonna be a stud that will eventually take Meriweathers spot.

Amerson played S his entire high school career. While he was moved to CB at State, he had one good year but his speed is not good enough to actually keep up with WR's which is why lots of scouts are projecting that he could be moved to S.

Thomas played his ball in the WAC. What kind of competition are you looking for there. Thomas was named AP all american and that is not something that is just given away. He was a unanimous decision for first team all american by the Football Writers Association of America.

NFL Draft Scout said:
Quote:
Two safeties gaining positive traction, albeit for different reasons, are Fresno State's Phillip Thomas, whose fluidity and instincts in coverage have made him a defender the North quarterbacks have generally avoided.

Thomas led the country with 8 INT's, 3 of which returned for TD's. You tell me that you would not like that kind of production?

D.J. Swearinger is a solid tackler but his instincts are to lay the lumber a lot and he tends to be a hot head like when he hit Andre Ellington after a play and was called for unsportsmanlike conduct. Its his passion and ego that get in the way and make him less of a prospect. He plays a lot like Bernard Pollard from the Ravens. And I think that Swearinger is a better prospect at SS. With as physical as he is, he would be best served up in the box.

I would not be disappointed with Swearinger, don't get me wrong, but I don't think that one of the more penalized teams in the league wants to add to that with Swearinger who can make the big play, but cost you in big penalties. Read More here: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1405632-south-carolina-football-dj-swearinger-makes-big-plays-but-draws-big-penalites

Quote:
I Like Kelse in the third. Like I said before, he is the best all around TE in the draft. Fred Davis has had plenty of chances and always disappoints. Kelse can block and catch. Sure, he will need to improve his route running. Thats why we have TE coaches. Kelse and Paulson in a 2 TE set would be sick......Lets not forget we took Fred Davis in the 3rd...why not Kelse....I realize Shanny didnt draft Davis!!!

Fred Davis was drafted in the 2nd round with the 17th pick. FYI. Overall Pick #48.

I dont think that Davis disappoints when he is on the IR. He was actually the leading receiver for the Redskins before he went down. Davis had 27 receptions for 267 yards. Davis should come back to camp healthy and be able to replicate his play. I am just not a fan of TE's early when you have a starting productive TE all ready. If we are talking Mike Williams from Alabama, then I can see that, late round pick, good hands, solid blocker and would be used in jumbo packages.

Duke Williams is a nice player, he has some work to do on techniques, angles and coverage, but the foundation is good. He is a little hesitant to recognize plays and tends to react instead of attack. His lateral range is adequate but not stellar. He might be best served in a Tampa 2 where both S's are supporting the up routes and not letting people get deep. But there is much to be seen.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Woz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
Quote:

Fred Davis was drafted in the 2nd round with the 17th pick. FYI. Overall Pick #48.

Perhaps he was thinking of Chris Cooley (2004 3.18 (81st overall)).
Marcus21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mike23md"]
Marcus21 wrote:
mike23md wrote:

2 S's huh?

Quote:

Just to put this into perspective. Taylor is a 2nd round prospect. Taylor had 322 attempts with over 1500 yards and 13 TD's for the Cardinal. That kind of production should not be split.

I disagree that the NFL is going to a 2 Back system. There is a handful of teams that actually carry 2 RB's and use them a lot. In essence the NFL is going to a passing league and having a change of pace back like a Andre Ellington or Kenjon Barner, who can catch a ball on the outside swing/screen and get productive yards is more what I think this team is missing. Not two pounders.

Quote:

Amerson played S his entire high school career. While he was moved to CB at State, he had one good year but his speed is not good enough to actually keep up with WR's which is why lots of scouts are projecting that he could be moved to S.

Thomas played his ball in the WAC. What kind of competition are you looking for there. Thomas was named AP all american and that is not something that is just given away. He was a unanimous decision for first team all american by the Football Writers Association of America.

NFL Draft Scout said:
Quote:
Two safeties gaining positive traction, albeit for different reasons, are Fresno State's Phillip Thomas, whose fluidity and instincts in coverage have made him a defender the North quarterbacks have generally avoided.

Thomas led the country with 8 INT's, 3 of which returned for TD's. You tell me that you would not like that kind of production?

D.J. Swearinger is a solid tackler but his instincts are to lay the lumber a lot and he tends to be a hot head like when he hit Andre Ellington after a play and was called for unsportsmanlike conduct. Its his passion and ego that get in the way and make him less of a prospect. He plays a lot like Bernard Pollard from the Ravens. And I think that Swearinger is a better prospect at SS. With as physical as he is, he would be best served up in the box.

I would not be disappointed with Swearinger, don't get me wrong, but I don't think that one of the more penalized teams in the league wants to add to that with Swearinger who can make the big play, but cost you in big penalties. Read More here: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1405632-south-carolina-football-dj-swearinger-makes-big-plays-but-draws-big-penalites

Quote:

I dont think that Davis disappoints when he is on the IR. He was actually the leading receiver for the Redskins before he went down. Davis had 27 receptions for 267 yards. Davis should come back to camp healthy and be able to replicate his play. I am just not a fan of TE's early when you have a starting productive TE all ready. If we are talking Mike Williams from Alabama, then I can see that, late round pick, good hands, solid blocker and would be used in jumbo packages.

Duke Williams is a nice player, he has some work to do on techniques, angles and coverage, but the foundation is good. He is a little hesitant to recognize plays and tends to react instead of attack. His lateral range is adequate but not stellar. He might be best served in a Tampa 2 where both S's are supporting the up routes and not letting people get deep. But there is much to be seen.

We can agree to disagree......Kelce in the 3rd round would be great value for us. Its a position of need esp if Davis is not resigned. He probably wont be there when we pick in the third, but if he was I would jump all over him. Davis in the 2nd, as you pointed out, and Cooley in the 3rd worked out well for us. Why not?

As for Taylor...getting him the 4th would be a steal. Sure, he has a higher draft grade. Guys rise and fall in these drafts all the time. Did you have us taking Josh LeRibbus in the 3rd or Jarvis Jenkins in the 2nd? I sure didnt. I thought Courtney Upshaw would go in the 1st but he didnt. Its not out of the relm of possibilities. I just look at what happened to Dallas when Murry went out. They couldnt run the ball at all. I also look at what happened to Philly when McCoy went out, They had another every down back that could step in and carry the load. I just dont see Royster being that guy, and dont think Helu makes the team with his injury problems. Two quality starting every down RBs has worked great for Carolina. I agree the league is has moved more passing, but we have not.....we run the ball!!! as much as anyone in the league.....just sayn

TBH I dont really care what FS they take in the 2nd as long as they get one. I really like Swearinger just from watching him play on TV. I have never seen Thomas play, so I dont have alot to go on. I also read an article that he got tourched in the game against Oregon, but I guess so did everyone else....The article maid it sound like he didnt play as well against better compitition....I will try to find it and drop a link.....
mike23md

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We can agree to disagree......Kelce in the 3rd round would be great value for us. Its a position of need esp if Davis is not resigned. He probably wont be there when we pick in the third, but if he was I would jump all over him. Davis in the 2nd, as you pointed out, and Cooley in the 3rd worked out well for us. Why not?

With limited picks and the FO making the push to sign Davis before free agency, I really cannot see Shanahan making the case to spend a draft pick on a TE. If Davis does not come back, then sure, it becomes a position of need. But if Davis is back, I cannt think that Shanahan would bring in another TE when he could bring in a secondary guy or a OT.

I understand your man crush, people get em all the time. Honestly, I had a man crush on Phillip Thomas, but that has faded, although I would not be upset if we drafted him.

Personally, I am hoping that we get Bacarri Rambo. If you really want a playmaker at FS, Rambo is the guy.

Quote:
As for Taylor...getting him the 4th would be a steal. Sure, he has a higher draft grade. Guys rise and fall in these drafts all the time. Did you have us taking Josh LeRibbus in the 3rd or Jarvis Jenkins in the 2nd? I sure didnt. I thought Courtney Upshaw would go in the 1st but he didnt. Its not out of the relm of possibilities. I just look at what happened to Dallas when Murry went out. They couldnt run the ball at all. I also look at what happened to Philly when McCoy went out, They had another every down back that could step in and carry the load. I just dont see Royster being that guy, and dont think Helu makes the team with his injury problems. Two quality starting every down RBs has worked great for Carolina. I agree the league is has moved more passing, but we have not.....we run the ball!!! as much as anyone in the league.....just sayn

So in the case of the Cowboys, They have 2 RB's but one is injured all the time, Felix Jones, and their offensive line was terrible. They couldn't block for anything. Murray could only do what he could.

If McCoy did not go out with a concussion in the game against us, he would have finished out the season regardless, but with Vick out and the season gone, he was probably looking at the future talent anyway.

In the case of Carolina, how has that worked out? Collectively, Williams and Stewart had just over 1,000 yards rushing, 6 TD's on 260ish attempts. When it comes to scoring TD's Tolbert had more than Stewart and Williams combined. Eh, not a real good argument.

Look, having Stepfan Taylor would be great. I get what you are trying to say, but a player like that is going to want to start somewhere cause he has the talent to. Taylor is an every down back. If you really look into it, then you should have a back that compliments what the other does not have. Mike Gillislee for instance would be a good compliment to Alfred Morris.

TBH I dont really care what FS they take in the 2nd as long as they get one. I really like Swearinger just from watching him play on TV. I have never seen Thomas play, so I dont have alot to go on. I also read an article that he got tourched in the game against Oregon, but I guess so did everyone else....The article maid it sound like he didnt play as well against better compitition....I will try to find it and drop a link.....[/quote]

I looked for an article but all I got was videos. No one really looked good against Oregon. Its hard to be a standout on a team that cannot match up physically with a team like Oregon. I would not have expected Fresno State to do so little against SMU in their bowl, but in the case of Phillip Thomas, he had 2 tackles, but I can imagine that he didnt want to ruin his chances of being drafted as high as he is by going all out for a meaningless bowl game.

But he performed well at the Senior Bowl practices and in the game. If he has a good showing at the combine, he could boost to the first round.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Woz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus21 wrote:
I just look at what happened to Dallas when Murry went out. They couldnt run the ball at all.

As mike23md pointed out, that was more due to their atrocious offensive line.

Quote:
I also look at what happened to Philly when McCoy went out, They had another every down back that could step in and carry the load.

We could argue how much of the load Bryce Brown actually carried. While he gained a lot of yards, he also put the ball on the turf a lot.

Quote:
I just dont see Royster being that guy, and dont think Helu makes the team with his injury problems.

Fair enough. I question why we would go for a running back in the 4th, if we showed we could get starter quality in the 6th (we've drafted a RB twice in the 6th in the last two years).

I also think they give Helu another shot since they did trade up for him two years ago.

Quote:
Two quality starting every down RBs has worked great for Carolina.

I disagree. They arguably have three quality running backs in Williams, Stewart, and Tolbert. However, the Panthers have made a massive investment at that position and their return has been poor. Not just from the results that Williams and Stewart have given them, but also from the number of carries that Cam Newton takes away from them.

It's a poor resource allocation strategy on Carolina's part.

Realistically, we need a slot back a la Helu, if we think he cannot do the job due to injuries.

Quote:
I agree the league is has moved more passing, but we have not.....we run the ball!!! as much as anyone in the league.....just sayn

Code:
519 rushes                  ATT     YDS
RB    Alfred Morris         335    1613
RB    Evan Royster           23      88
RB    Roy Helu                2       2
RB    Ryan Grant              1       5

FB    Darrel Young           14

QB    Robert Griffin III    120     815
QB    Kirk Cousins            3      22

WR    Brandon Banks           7      36
WR    Josh Morgan             3      25
WR    Santana Moss            3      14
WR    Pierre Garcon           2       9
WR    Leonard Hankerson       2       5
WR    Dezmon Briscoe          1       1
WR    Aldrick Robinson        1      14

TE    Fred Davis              1       1
TE    Niles Paul              1      -1

We got almost as many carries from our WRs as we did our second RB (19 v 23). And our WRs got more yards (104 v. 8Cool.

So, it begs the question: do we need a second every down back? Now, perhaps we take 400-500 yards away from Griffin and give it to our second back. However, is that a good use of a 4th round pick?
Marcus21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Marcus21 wrote:
I just look at what happened to Dallas when Murry went out. They couldnt run the ball at all.

As mike23md pointed out, that was more due to their atrocious offensive line.

Quote:
I also look at what happened to Philly when McCoy went out, They had another every down back that could step in and carry the load.

We could argue how much of the load Bryce Brown actually carried. While he gained a lot of yards, he also put the ball on the turf a lot.

Quote:
I just dont see Royster being that guy, and dont think Helu makes the team with his injury problems.

Fair enough. I question why we would go for a running back in the 4th, if we showed we could get starter quality in the 6th (we've drafted a RB twice in the 6th in the last two years).

I also think they give Helu another shot since they did trade up for him two years ago.

Quote:
Two quality starting every down RBs has worked great for Carolina.

I disagree. They arguably have three quality running backs in Williams, Stewart, and Tolbert. However, the Panthers have made a massive investment at that position and their return has been poor. Not just from the results that Williams and Stewart have given them, but also from the number of carries that Cam Newton takes away from them.

It's a poor resource allocation strategy on Carolina's part.

Realistically, we need a slot back a la Helu, if we think he cannot do the job due to injuries.

Quote:
I agree the league is has moved more passing, but we have not.....we run the ball!!! as much as anyone in the league.....just sayn

Code:
519 rushes                  ATT     YDS
RB    Alfred Morris         335    1613
RB    Evan Royster           23      88
RB    Roy Helu                2       2
RB    Ryan Grant              1       5

FB    Darrel Young           14

QB    Robert Griffin III    120     815
QB    Kirk Cousins            3      22

WR    Brandon Banks           7      36
WR    Josh Morgan             3      25
WR    Santana Moss            3      14
WR    Pierre Garcon           2       9
WR    Leonard Hankerson       2       5
WR    Dezmon Briscoe          1       1
WR    Aldrick Robinson        1      14

TE    Fred Davis              1       1
TE    Niles Paul              1      -1

We got almost as many carries from our WRs as we did our second RB (19 v 23). And our WRs got more yards (104 v. 8Cool.

So, it begs the question: do we need a second every down back? Now, perhaps we take 400-500 yards away from Griffin and give it to our second back. However, is that a good use of a 4th round pick?

I would use the pick in the 4th if the quality of back was there like Taylor! Im sure Shanny will find a back that no one has ever herd of in the 7th round and turn them into a hall of famer. Mocks this far away from the draft are more fun than realistic....The point Im trying to make is Morris wont last the end of his contract with his style of running and number of carries... Stepfon Taylor will probably be gone by the time we pick in the 4th, but if he is around when we pick...its a no brainer for me.
I have changed my mind 5 times since I started this post.....Im sure I will change my mind many more times before the draft. I just hope we are able to take some of the load off Morris with a quality back.
mike23md

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will give you a back that can be had in the 5th round that would be a nice compliment to Morris if Helu is not back.

Jonathan Franklin.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoot ill give you 10 other RBs on top of mike23's guy Franklin I'd love to take in the 5th or later and develop.

1. Jawan Jamison, Rutgers
2. Michael Dyer, Auburn/Arkansas State
3. Ray Graham, Pittsburgh
4. Kenjon Barner, Oregon
5. Joseph Randle, Oklahoma State
6. Cierre Wood, RB, Notre Dame
7. Stefphon Jefferson, RB, Nevada
8. Nile Davis, Arkansas
9. Christine Michael, Texas A&M
10. Kerwynn Williams, Utah State
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MKnight82

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Shoot ill give you 10 other RBs on top of mike23's guy Franklin I'd love to take in the 5th or later and develop.

4. Kenjon Barner, Oregon
8. Nile Davis, Arkansas
Perry Jones, UVA
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

4. Kenjon Barner, Oregon
8. Nile Davis, Arkansas
Perry Jones, UVA
yeah. I stopped at 10, I could have kept going though. I have faith in Shanahan and company to find another late round gem.

I love Stephon Taylor and think he's going to be a great back in the nfl, but we don't need to take a Rb that high.

We should be spending those higher picks on DBs and possibly a rt
Slateman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance Phillip Thomas is available in the 2nd/3rd round?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: