Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

xXCowboys21Xx first mock No trades

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXCowboys21Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: xXCowboys21Xx first mock No trades Reply with quote

*UPDATED* after comments

Draft:
1- Chance Warmack OG Alabama
2-Eric Reid S LSU
3-Bennie Logan DT LSU
4-Tank Carradine DE FSU
5-Marcus Lattimore RB SC
6-Garrett Gilkey OG Chadron State

^^BucsGetGaines on the dope sig

Last edited by xXCowboys21Xx on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
DKDALfan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to early for both Okafor and Barrett Jones in the first one, and I doubt Garrett wants Matthieu and Rambo.

- By looking at your mocks, it's pretty clear that we two don't have the same idea of what a good draft would look like. I would like atleast one, but probably two guards in the three first round and a OLB and a safety in round 3 and 4.

Why do you want a HB already in the 2nd round, and wait for a OG till round 6? and also no DE in the second mock?
Runaway Jim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are hoping for Jerruh to draft a guard high in the draft, you are in for a disappointment. He loves Livings and Burned Poop, thinks he hit a home run with them.

^daboyle250
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of either but the secnd is atrocious

Sig courtesy of mack.
GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runaway Jim wrote:
If you are hoping for Jerruh to draft a guard high in the draft, you are in for a disappointment. He loves Livings and Burned Poop, thinks he hit a home run with them.

Hah! Laughing

I think Stephen and Garrett will have a lot of influence. I would hope they point out, that there is no point of giving an extension to Romo, if you are not gonna get players that can block for him. Don't seeing it happening in free agency. You forgot his one other diamond: Ronald Leary. All kidding aside, I hope this guy has something, but Jerry just seems to excited about his sleepers.
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: xXCowboys21Xx first mock No trades Reply with quote

xXCowboys21Xx wrote:
UPDATED after comments

Draft:
2-Eric Reid S LSU
3-Monte Ball RB Wisconsin
4-Tank Carradine DE FSU
5-tyrann Matthieu CB LSU

We don't need a rb in the third. The first 3 picks need to be some combination of ol, dl and safety. Also I think we need a 1 tech or 3 tech over a de.
GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: xXCowboys21Xx first mock No trades Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
xXCowboys21Xx wrote:
UPDATED after comments

Draft:
2-Eric Reid S LSU
4-Tank Carradine DE FSU
5-tyrann Matthieu CB LSU

We don't need a rb in the third. The first 3 picks need to be some combination of ol, dl and safety. Also I think we need a 1 tech or 3 tech over a de.

Agree. If we can't grab a rb in the 5-7th rounds, there is always some 30 year old vet unsigned that will come in cheap for a 1 year deal.
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: xXCowboys21Xx first mock No trades Reply with quote

GeneralDissaray wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
xXCowboys21Xx wrote:
UPDATED after comments

Draft:
2-Eric Reid S LSU
4-Tank Carradine DE FSU
5-tyrann Matthieu CB LSU

Agree. If we can't grab a rb in the 5-7th rounds, there is always some 30 year old vet unsigned that will come in cheap for a 1 year deal.

Bradshaw ?
xXCowboys21Xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: xXCowboys21Xx first mock No trades Reply with quote

GeneralDissaray wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
xXCowboys21Xx wrote:
UPDATED after comments

Draft:
2-Eric Reid S LSU
4-Tank Carradine DE FSU
5-tyrann Matthieu CB LSU

What if we could land Marcus Lattimore down in the 5th round, I am sure he will drop a bit, I have even heard him having to be a Undrafted FA.
Take someone like Kwame Geathers DT Georgia in the 3rd?

Football Mensa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: xXCowboys21Xx first mock No trades Reply with quote

xXCowboys21Xx wrote:
GeneralDissaray wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
xXCowboys21Xx wrote:
UPDATED after comments

Draft:
2-Eric Reid S LSU
4-Tank Carradine DE FSU
5-tyrann Matthieu CB LSU

What if we could land Marcus Lattimore down in the 5th round, I am sure he will drop a bit, I have even heard him having to be a Undrafted FA.

Nah Geathers is a 0 tech. We need a 3 tech. Someone who will get penetration. If we could get Lattimore in the 5th I would be on board.
xXCowboys21Xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: xXCowboys21Xx first mock No trades Reply with quote

Football Mensa wrote:
xXCowboys21Xx wrote:
GeneralDissaray wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
xXCowboys21Xx wrote:
UPDATED after comments

Draft:
2-Eric Reid S LSU
4-Tank Carradine DE FSU
5-tyrann Matthieu CB LSU

Nah Geathers is a 0 tech. We need a 3 tech. Someone who will get penetration. If we could get Lattimore in the 5th I would be on board.

Who would you see us grabbing in the 3rd round if the draft had started out like I have above with OL and S being the first two picks?

Football Mensa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: xXCowboys21Xx first mock No trades Reply with quote

xXCowboys21Xx wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
xXCowboys21Xx wrote:
GeneralDissaray wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
xXCowboys21Xx wrote:
UPDATED after comments

Draft:
2-Eric Reid S LSU
4-Tank Carradine DE FSU
5-tyrann Matthieu CB LSU

Who would you see us grabbing in the 3rd round if the draft had started out like I have above with OL and S being the first two picks?

Bennie Logan. The 3 tech is his best position.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: