Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

First Round Mock Draft with Analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EccentricFan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
You serious with that Bills pick?

I agree with this. The Bills didn't take an OT at 10 last year, what makes you think they'll take one at 8 this year when the need is far smaller this time around?

Just as importantly, as weak as everyone says that QB class is (and I think that's become more than a little exaggerated as it gets repeated so often) I find it hard to believe there's not a single QB the Bills feel is worth the #8 pick with their need at.

Especially if their best alternative isn't at a position of need. I generally favor waiting till the second to pick this year, but if they could have any QB they wanted, I think it's worth taking one at 8.
RTD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the guy you forgot was Lane Johnson. He had a great senoir bowl week. He plays at a position of need and the Bears love him. If the draft falls like you have it Johnson will be the Bears pick at 20.
diamondcutter27

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: First Round Mock Draft with Analysis Reply with quote

TDNiners wrote:
1. Chiefs - Luke Joekel, OT, Texas A&M - Even with Brandon Albert, the Chiefs take the best OT in the draft to help protect whoever they have playing at QB. Either Luke or Brandon move to RT. Andy Reid witnessed what a bad o-line can do to a team.

BOOOOOOOOOOO Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad . First of all we have Winston at RT so OT is NOT a need.Give us a QB instead

for the first time since 2003 Royals baseball is enjoyable

Thanks for ryknowsd for the awesome sig
lloydst

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Branden Albert will not move to RT and I don't see the Chiefs paying $8M for him to play there. Not sure Joeckel is a fit there either.
lloydst

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I can't imagine Geno Smith not going R1, yet alone some other reaches at QB.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd still prefer Geno, but i like Moore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: