Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ESPN Hired me to Be a Draft Analyst
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TexanDMD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like ESPN you don't know (sh!t) about the TEXANS!! Both picks are terrible. Teo will not even be on the Texans draft board (character issue automatically disqualify you from becoming a TEXAN not my rule but seems to be the teams) - besides they are not going to spend first round money on an ILB that can't cover or tackle. J.Jenkins or J.Williams DT would be better picks or any WR/DB available.
I don't even know why you have Barkley even getting drafted - another over hype USC quarterback no thanks to the "white" Mark Sanchez. Barkley has no above average skills to play on the next level. Weak arm and no mobility sounds like the QB we have now don't need another one. i would rather the texans draft a Special teams coach over barkley.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: