Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fun Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fredsnotdeadyet wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
fredsnotdeadyet wrote:
Football Mensa wrote:
Sylvester has a lot of talent. The problem with him is the same with Hankins. They tend to just kind of go through the motions in some games. Cooper is the stud that I would prefer if we get a Heel.

Really because I feel like Sylvester has a decent motor. Like I said im no scout and can't really break down film but my Tar Heels bias usually blinds me haha. Cooper, Brennan, Giovani and Sylvester are all guys I would love to have on the team

I think he has a solid motor, but he does take a few plays off like most DTs that get double teamed every other play. His biggest issue for me is consistent pad level. Other than that, I really like him quite a bit. Think he can play the 1-tech for us.

Thanks for your insight, its always great to hear things that people see. I love football but when it comes to scheme and things like that im not too bright

I know how you feel. I never played football, but I try to read up on as much as I can. Its a passion, but I am always learning. Its good that you are open-minded about players you support.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred how did you feel about Ryan Simms ? Be honest.
CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred, I'd also LOVE to hear your honest opinion on Bryn Renner? I'm a big fan of his from the admittedly very limited action I've seen of him. I want Dallas to draft him next year.

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
Football Mensa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Fred, I'd also LOVE to hear your honest opinion on Bryn Renner? I'm a big fan of his from the admittedly very limited action I've seen of him. I want Dallas to draft him next year.

If Renner played for Bama he would be better than McCarron imo.
sodakcowboy78

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? Gonna trade back and pick up a two and still draft Cooper...what dream world r u living in?...Cooper most likely wont be there at 18 much less ur dream world pick in the late late 20's which is what it would have to be to get a second round pick...how bout u come up with a real world trade and pick to interest the real fans out here in lala land

Peace
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sodakcowboy78 wrote:
Really? Gonna trade back and pick up a two and still draft Cooper...what dream world r u living in?...Cooper most likely wont be there at 18 much less ur dream world pick in the late late 20's which is what it would have to be to get a second round pick...how bout u come up with a real world trade and pick to interest the real fans out here in lala land

Peace

Why would you say that he won't likely be available at 18? OGs always fall in the draft. We even saw it last year when DeCastro was a "lock" to Kansas City at 11. What happened? He fell to the Steelers at 24. With two very talented OGs in this draft, there's a very reasonable chance that both Warmack and Cooper will be available at 18. OGs slip in drafts because teams don't value that position as highly as others. History has shown us that, and continues to do so each and every year.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
sodakcowboy78 wrote:

Peace

Why would you say that he won't likely be available at 18? OGs always fall in the draft. We even saw it last year when DeCastro was a "lock" to Kansas City at 11. What happened? He fell to the Steelers at 24. With two very talented OGs in this draft, there's a very reasonable chance that both Warmack and Cooper will be available at 18. OGs slip in drafts because teams don't value that position as highly as others. History has shown us that, and continues to do so each and every year.

Exactly. People don't want to hear, "this guy won't be there". How do we know that? Guys always fall on draft day, regardless of position, but guard in particular. It is not uncommon to see someone that you assume will go in round 2 go in round 5 instead.

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
sodakcowboy78 wrote:

Peace

Exactly. People don't want to hear, "this guy won't be there". How do we know that? Guys always fall on draft day, regardless of position, but guard in particular. It is not uncommon to see someone that you assume will go in round 2 go in round 5 instead.

Very true. I vividly remember many people pegging Duke Robinson to go in the 2nd round when he entered the draft. He went in the 5th.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: