Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Daniel Jeremiah of NFL.com's Mock 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dawgpound1816

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
dawgpound1816 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
a name that kind of intrigures me in the 3rd or 4th is Trevardo Williams

Don't know to much about him.....

I like Khaseem Greene as a 34 OLB prospect in the 3rd from Rutgers. Intense motor, good pass rush skills and is above average in attacking the LOS on run plays. Joe Thomas would give him THE HARDEST test to prepare against any LT.

Greene is more of a 4-3 OLB, which sucks becasue he is my favorite LB prospect in the draft.

If he gained 15-20 pounds, he may be able to have an easy transition to the 34. We'll see what he did to prep for the combine in 3 weeks. That will tell us alot of where he wants to fit. I've been reading about him lately, and alot of teams (scouts) think he's going to bulk up for the combine to try and make a push as a 34 OLB.

R.I.P. Brother Crakburn - Never Bark in the Dark Brother Crakburn....For all of us Dawgs will be barking to the heavens for you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: