Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Anquan Boldin says he will retire from NFL if Ravens cut him
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DreamKid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear that from Q, I love it when guys who play for us feel a sense of family and want to stay a Raven. Like a Derrick Mason who many thought would want to go out a Titan, but instead opted to retire a Raven. We really have an amazing FO and surrounding cast which has developed this brotherhood.

Also one of the biggest misconceptions in the league right now, is that when Joe throws it to Anquan or even too some extent Torrey he is making a 50/50 throw. Joe has developed it down to a science and dishes the ball out to perfect spots around the field better than anyone. Out of our hurry up, on some drives the ball never even touches the ground. So piggy backing off of BTerp, Joe is throwing our guys open plenty when he is seemingly tossing it up. A lot of our "miracle" plays aren't really that, they are Joe making confident quick decisions. On the San Diego play, Joe saw the the coverage fall to far back and put it on Rice to eat up the space. For the Jacoby catch in Denver, Joe knew he could get the ball there in time. Even as a rookie I can hardly ever remember too many instances of Joe throwing it up. Which I feel is one of the reasons his progression was hampered early on. His is so careful with the ball, he was afraid to gun it at times. But now with weapons, and chemistry with said weapons he can really showcase his skill set.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great of Q to do that, and I think he'll be back next year and no doubt the organization should bring him back. He was a flat out BEAST this year in the playoffs and he wants to stay, bring him back!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: