Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DINT SEE A THREAD ON WALKER YET!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vikes635

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: DINT SEE A THREAD ON WALKER YET! Reply with quote

Your TE D. Walker's aunt and uncle was killed in a car wrecked by a drunk driver super bowl night! Just hours after he was taking pictures with them on the field. My mom told me about this story last night she was pulling for the 49ers because walker went to the same high school as she did! I Wanted to let all niner fans know my thoughts are with him and please DRIVE SAFE!!

Rip Sean Taylor

PROPS TO Joe_is_the_best for the Sig

Adopt A Viking= Kyle Rudolph Rec=5 Targets=10 Drops= Penalties= tot yds=69 TD=1 Lng=21

Pre Season= 4 catches 1 drop 44 yards
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no thread on it, but it was discussed in the Super Bowl one. Truly a sad story and I feel for Delanie Walker and his family. That is the one risk at going to games or big events, drunk drivers are everywhere.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: