Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T-Hawks Brand New Rams Off season!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: T-Hawks Brand New Rams Off season!! Reply with quote

Happy Friday Rams fans!!!! Lets kick off the weekend with a Rams mock off season. This off season will be one of the most important off seasons of recent memory. We have a bounty of picks, and we have to make some big decisions on keeping our most popular players. Decisions Decisions lets go!

Offseaon

Cuts

Wayne Hunter OT- Hunter filled a pretty good role but he isn't worth the 4 million dollars. It was a good way to get rid of Jason Smith though and he played pretty well last season. He is not worth 4 million though.

Quintin Mikell S- Mikell is due 9 million dollars this season. I say we cut him and pursue a real prize in free agency. Mikell was good this year putting good pressure on the quarterback, but he is not worth 9 million dollers.

Steven Jackson RB- I feel the time is for Jackson to go. He isn't the same player. He can't break a run for the house. He is just to slow. I want Daryl and Isaih more carries. These dudes can break a run for the house. Lets gets some fresh legs in there.

Danny Amendola WR- He has played 12 of the last 32 Rams game. Sorry he has the injury bug. We can't pay this dude the big bucks when he is always injured. He can go somewhere else and sit on the sideline making tons of money. He can come back for a cheaper contract cuz he can't stay healthy.

Free Agency

Jarius Byrd FS Buffalo- He is one of the best safeties in the league. With all of our big name players getting cut we can sign him. He would immediately help make our secondary elite. He is a St. Louis native from Clayton High School. If we hire - Jauron then he would be reunited with his old coach. His dad use to coach for the Rams. He is also good friends with Anenas williams and calms him Uncle Williams. Anenas get this kid over here please!

Phil Loadholt RT Minnesota- He is one of the best tackles in the league. He is an old friend of Sams. They both played at Oklahoma and Loadholt will help our line tremendously. This would be a great signing. Sam get Loadholt over here!

Erin Henderson OLB Minnesota- Underated linebacker that would help us so much. He would be our new SLB. He is young and it would be a great signing.

William Hayes DE Rams- Good third DE. He likes Saint Louis and wants to stay.

Barry Richardson OT Rams- Good backup OT for cheap.

Draft

Round one- Chance Warmack OG Alabama- This pick is self explanatory. Warmack will shore up this line to finally protect Bradford. Great pickup.

Round one- Keenan Allen WR Cal- Great value pickup right here. He is a solid receiver that is a sure upgrade for us. He will tremendously upgrade are receiving corp with the absence of Amendola.

Round two- Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame- Eifert will be a great steal for the Rams. Eifert is more of a receiving tight end and Kendricks is a blocking tight end. Bradford has always liked having a tight end at Oklahoma. Eifert and Kendricks will be a great duo.

Round three-Jonathan Cyprien SS FIU- Cyprien's play has really impressed me. He hits hard and will be a great strong safety duo with Jarius Byrd. Our secondary now will be a top 5 duo.

Round four- Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU- Honey Badger will be a great addition. Finnegan can mold him into the next top cornerback to replace him once he leaves. He will be a great backup. He will also contribute on special teams by returning kicks and punts finally giving our team good field position. This field position will help our team so much.

Round five- Conner Vernon WR Duke- Vernon is a slot reciever that Snead has shown interest in. Vernon would be a good replacement for Danny. Good pickup.

Round six- Zach Line FB SMU- Good fullback that are team needs.

Round seven- Knile Davis RB Arkansas- With the departure of the big back Jackson we need to get a bigger back. Davis has a ton of potential and he will compliment Richardson and Pead well.

Roster

Offense
QB- Sam Bradford, Austin Davis
RB- Daryl Richardson, Isaih Pead, Knile Davis
FB- Zach Line
WR- Keenan Allen, Brian Quick, Chris Givens, Titus Young, Austin Pettis, Conner Vernon
TE- Tyler Eifert, Lance Kendricks
OT- Rodger Saffold, Phil Loadholt
OG- Chance Warmack, Harvey Dahl
C- Scott Wells

Defense
DE- Chris Long, Robert Quinn
DT- Michael Brockers, Kendall Langford
WLB- Jo Lonn Dunbar
MLB- James Laurinatisis
SLB- Erin Henderson
CB- Cortland Finnegan, Janoris Jenkins, Trumaine Johnson, Tyrann Mathieu
FS- Jarius Byrd
SS- Jonathan Cyprien

Special Teams
K- Greg Zurelin
P- Johnny Hekker
Kick and punt returner- Tyrann Mathieu.

Bam Dream team you might say. Snead make this happen and what do you guys think? Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it alot. I feel a couple things are unrealistic though ie byrd/eifert at 16th in the 2nd.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the free agent signing seem a bit much. I seriously doubt we have that kind of cash for free agents.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
ramsfan55

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
I like it alot. I feel a couple things are unrealistic though ie byrd/eifert at 16th in the 2nd.

My thoughts exactly, I would be ecstatic if this were to happen but I just cant see it as a real possibility..
Wr80

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this happened the boner I would have would last a long time.
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems very logical to me. There is a St. Louis Connection with Byrd. We will be freeing up a lot of money cutting Hunter, Mikell, Jackson, and Amendola. Not having to pay these players would free up a lot of space. Byrd and Loadholt will recieve big contracts and every other free agent like Richardson and Henderson will recieve smaller contracts. It makes sense and the draft is realistic. I have been seeing tons of mock draft with Eifert in the middle round.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it man, good job.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: