Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pick #16
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which player would you pick with the #16 pick
Jarvis Jones
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
Kenny Vaccaro
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Chance Warmack
63%
 63%  [ 23 ]
Cordarrelle Patterson
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 36

fansincela

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warmack ain't gonna be there at 16

Rams
Sun Devils
Blues
Flint Tropics
Anyone who plays New England or S.F.
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fansincela wrote:

While I agree that he has a large chance of not being there, you can not unequivocally state that as fact. What about Jones? I think he has a lower chance. Point is, anything is possible on draft day, including a guard falling to 16
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fansincela wrote:
The Value for Guards just isnt there at the Top of the Draft. It just isnt, so I will be shocked if Chance actually goes in the Top 12. Around pick 14 is the first time that his positional value (even though he is one of the best prospects in the draft, #6 for me) starts to be worth the pick.

Remember when DeCastro was supposed to be going as high as #11 last year according to some? The fact that he fell all the way to #24 was a bit of a shocker to most, and he is thought of as one of the major steals of the draft.

The VERY highest people have Chance going is #7 to Arizona, and I dont see it. Especially with the chancethey go QB, and the fact that Eric Fisher is still likely on the board. Some say Buffalo but they still have much bigger needs and decent replacement options. The jets could loose 2 Guards but they likely retain one and still have Vlad on the roster. Tennessee is the other Popular spot, but I dont think (as well as others on the team) that Hutch isnt retiring.The Chargers problems are with their OTs. Miami & Tampa dont need Guards, The Panthers need DL desperately, and the Saints definitely dont need one.

The spots where he could be taken is possibly wit5h a reach bu Tennessee, or a team trading up. And the most likely spot for that will be right infront of us with New Orleans who has lost their 2nd rounder. But if a guy like Lane Johnson is still on the board, I dont think they will be able to pass him for a trade down as they are probably loosing Bushrod.

I still say it is very possibly Chance is there at 16, even highly likely

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: