Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 13: Packers War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did someone decide to take over the CB scout role? I know a few said they would want to. I would, but I don't have time this week

XBL: ShiiNyIV
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kuhn wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
The Kuhn wrote:

I second this. And if we decide from then on that we want "#-#" rankings it'll be way easier to do.

On a separate note, I've noticed that we have a few scout positions still available. Having applied TWO times already to no avail, I feel like the 3rd time must be the charm Laughing

SO! What position should I be scouting huh? Just give me a crap position that nobody wants to scout (which is pretty much all that is left anyways haha)
ST?

Just what I had in mind.. Rolling Eyes
You asked
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
Did someone decide to take over the CB scout role? I know a few said they would want to. I would, but I don't have time this week
As far as I know we're waiting on jfinley88 to compare boards and make the decision on the applicants. I saw at least one guy apply who wasn't already doing something
The Kuhn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
The Kuhn wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
The Kuhn wrote:

I second this. And if we decide from then on that we want "#-#" rankings it'll be way easier to do.

On a separate note, I've noticed that we have a few scout positions still available. Having applied TWO times already to no avail, I feel like the 3rd time must be the charm Laughing

SO! What position should I be scouting huh? Just give me a crap position that nobody wants to scout (which is pretty much all that is left anyways haha)
ST?

Just what I had in mind.. Rolling Eyes
You asked

I'm aware. I was being facetious Laughing
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So with free agency starting tomorrow (right?) who is looking like they may be available? We have around $15 million? I know I asked but as I'm typing this I don't want to open a new thread to look for it Laughing

We need to set aside ~6 million for the draft correct?

Gives us some room

jfinley88

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
So with free agency starting tomorrow (right?) who is looking like they may be available? We have around $15 million? I know I asked but as I'm typing this I don't want to open a new thread to look for it Laughing

Gives us some room

Yep starts tomorrow! Very Happy

As far as our approach, seeing we don't have a ton of money, we should really just kind of sit back and discuss what FA price tags are just too good to pass up. I personally won't be able to be on that much tomorrow besides sporadically on my phone. Crying or Very sad

But seeing the pool doesn't close until Saturday, we'll have plenty of ime to have deep discussions about good targets/ with solid prices that we should pursue.... Smile

I doubt we'll be able to make a move on any of these tier 1 guys though due to their expected price tags...

justo wrote:
THIS ONE IS FOR LULU
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

Gives us some room

As far as our approach, seeing we don't have a ton of money, we should really just kind of sit back and discuss what FA price tags are just too good to pass up. I personally won't be able to be on that much tomorrow besides sporadically on my phone. Crying or Very sad

But seeing the pool doesn't close until Saturday, we'll have plenty of ime to have deep discussions about good targets/ with solid prices that we should pursue.... Smile

I doubt we'll be able to make a move on any of these tier 1 guys though due to their expected price tags...

God I would love &43. He's my favourite of the tier 1. I'm not sure I would even want the rest.

Obviously $82 as well

jfinley88

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

Gives us some room

God I would love &43. He's my favourite of the tier 1. I'm not sure I would even want the rest.

Obviously $82 as well

Where do you see the tiers? Confused

justo wrote:
THIS ONE IS FOR LULU
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, where do we find the tier splits? Couple of guys I'm curious about
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

Gives us some room

Obviously $82 as well

Where do you see the tiers? Confused

I was just going with you dude, I assumed you meant the Watch List - High guys Laughing Laughing Laughing

HyponGrey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the tiers come out that watch list is definitely getting some new names on it.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL GMS

If there is anything pending that you still haven't received a decision on, please PM me and I'll make sure that a decision is made on it asap. Just want to make sure nothing gets dropped.

Any and all other complaints/questions, feel free to PM me as well. Just want to clear up any confusion/frustration and make this thing enjoyable...
jfinley88

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't FA supposed to start today?

I thought I was gunna miss a lot of stuff today, good thing nothing happend. Laughing

justo wrote:
THIS ONE IS FOR LULU
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Wasn't FA supposed to start today?

I thought I was gunna miss a lot of stuff today, good thing nothing happend. Laughing
Pushed back.. I think

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=512150&start=43
Jr911

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slow day I guess. I know bumps are probably frowned upon, wanted to make sure this thing stayed on page 1 though...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 56 of 99

Jump to: