Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tim Tebow to the 49ers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Tebow Time?
Yes
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
No
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
I love Jesus!
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Get out.
75%
 75%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 33

steadypimpin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm, we're trying to win a SB here OP. Why in the hell would anyone want Tebow? He'sa great guy and all but he is a cancer to any team he lands on.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Bodhi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
Ummm, we're trying to win a SB here OP. Why in the hell would anyone want Tebow? He'sa great guy and all but he is a cancer to any team he lands on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV2YqyeRB40

And it's not like we're starting him.
big9erfan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tebow is a lot like Kap??? Amusing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
rather Tim than the dog-killer
Nah I would much rather have vick than tebow, I dont really care about peoples personal lives when it comes to sports. Ive seen and heard about some of the most popular players personal lives that many of you wouldnt like.

But I would trust scotty Tolzien over tebow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timmy T hell no haha. In all seriousness Josh Johnson would have made too much $ to be a QB3 but he is as ideal of a backup to CK as any QB that will be available this offseason. I would love to see him come back. His skill set is very close to CK and we could run the exact same offense if he had to step in.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

foreveryoung94 wrote:
Timmy T hell no haha. In all seriousness Josh Johnson would have made too much $ to be a QB3 but he is as ideal of a backup to CK as any QB that will be available this offseason. I would love to see him come back. His skill set is very close to CK and we could run the exact same offense if he had to step in.

Yeah I really wanted JJ to be brought back but the Browns signed him in like week 16. Not sure if he becomes a free agent after the league year ends or not but I'm sure he probably will have a lot of suitors because of CK's success. The NFL is a copy-cat league and with mobile QBs suddenly the craze, he will get some intrest in the open market.

As for Tebow....HELL NO! I don't care if its for the minimum. Not worth the 3 ring circus our lockeroom would become.
ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell no

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
foreveryoung94

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

757-NINER wrote:
foreveryoung94 wrote:

Yeah I really wanted JJ to be brought back but the Browns signed him in like week 16. Not sure if he becomes a free agent after the league year ends or not but I'm sure he probably will have a lot of suitors because of CK's success. The NFL is a copy-cat league and with mobile QBs suddenly the craze, he will get some intrest in the open market.

As for Tebow....HELL NO! I don't care if its for the minimum. Not worth the 3 ring circus our lockeroom would become.
Im pretty sure JJ is a FA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

foreveryoung94 wrote:
757-NINER wrote:
foreveryoung94 wrote:

Im pretty sure JJ is a FA

The Browns can still re-sign him before he hits the market, I guess. He was signed on december 26th and hasn't been released since. So his rights still belong to the Browns until free agency starts.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Frisco$finest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N to the izzO
TheFallofRome

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he's as bad as people make him out to be, and who better to 'coach him up' than Harbaugh (and this staff altogether)? That said, the MEDIA (as well as fans), not Tebow, causes so much drama it's ridiculous. I'd say no if only for that reason.

As a side note though, I watched him with the Broncos and I still think he's not as bad of a quarterback as he's depicted. He's not good, but I don't think he should become a FB/LB or some such. Meh, only time will tell, but my answer is still no.

^Thanks to Salt&Pepper for the custom sig!^
rudyZ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFallofRome wrote:
I don't think he's as bad as people make him out to be, and who better to 'coach him up' than Harbaugh (and this staff altogether)? That said, the MEDIA (as well as fans), not Tebow, causes so much drama it's ridiculous. I'd say no if only for that reason.

As a side note though, I watched him with the Broncos and I still think he's not as bad of a quarterback as he's depicted. He's not good, but I don't think he should become a FB/LB or some such. Meh, only time will tell, but my answer is still no.

According to some dude on NFL network, GMs and scouts around the NFL don't think is fluid enough as an athlete to play FB or TE, etc. He really is a stiff athlete. Kinda like VD when he was super-extra-buff (I'm glad he lost some of the bulk... now he's able to lift his elbows chest-high). Tebow really just has too much muscle mass for his own good and moves like a block, as you can see in the image below.

TheFallofRome

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
TheFallofRome wrote:

According to some dude on NFL network, GMs and scouts around the NFL don't think is fluid enough as an athlete to play FB or TE, etc. He really is a stiff athlete. Kinda like VD when he was super-extra-buff (I'm glad he lost some of the bulk... now he's able to lift his elbows chest-high). Tebow really just has too much muscle mass for his own good and moves like a block, as you can see in the image below.

Haha that's awesome. Thanks for that, by the way. I might have to get one of those for the heck of it (maybe I can get my kids to be Niners fans with those)!

^Thanks to Salt&Pepper for the custom sig!^
rudyZ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFallofRome wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
TheFallofRome wrote:

Haha that's awesome. Thanks for that, by the way. I might have to get one of those for the heck of it (maybe I can get my kids to be Niners fans with those)!

Get them 22 players and teach them formations and plays.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: