Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 2013 Atlanta Falcons War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swoosh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keepnitgangsta1 wrote:
Any news/rumors/stuff you want me to put out, send it to me!

Thanks!

Yeah, the most influential person in the Falcons front office is very high on every single Oregon Duck prospect.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
keepnitgangsta1 wrote:
Any news/rumors/stuff you want me to put out, send it to me!

Thanks!

Yeah, the most influential person in the Falcons front office is very high on every single Oregon Duck prospect.

that's true. he really is. Especially their long snapper.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job Scar. Really good job! These past few days have been fantastic: restructuring Blalock, Robinson, extended Ryan and resigning Moore.

XBL GT: L JGOLD L Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
Great job Scar. Really good job! These past few days have been fantastic: restructuring Blalock, Robinson, extended Ryan and resigning Moore.

Absolutely awesome guys!

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:

Absolutely awesome guys!

yeah and we have 23M in cap space this season.

DrawABlank

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys

Sorry for my absence over the last four days - some muppet decided to side-swipe me with his car while I was cycling. I'm alright (just cuts and bruises) but my laptop was totaled and so I've only been able to get on very briefly to check that the world isn't falling apart.

Great news on the cap front - well done to our resident capologist Applause (and seemingly official FF cap guy as well!) . I have a lot of time tomorrow and should be able to finish our positional analysis and make a full list of FA targets. We can't re-sign anyone else before FA, so we've got the weekend to make decisions on our priority list.

Feel free to discuss WHO we should target in here but DO NOT put down cash/cap amounts for bids. PM them to the brain trust (JGold, adam, scar) and they will make the final calls based on info received.

DaB

Foster-A-Falcon: Matt Bryant
2013 Stats: 24/27 FG (88.9%), 39/39 XP (100%)
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrawABlank wrote:
Hi Guys

Sorry for my absence over the last four days - some muppet decided to side-swipe me with his car while I was cycling. I'm alright (just cuts and bruises) but my laptop was totaled and so I've only been able to get on very briefly to check that the world isn't falling apart.

Great news on the cap front - well done to our resident capologist Applause (and seemingly official FF cap guy as well!) . I have a lot of time tomorrow and should be able to finish our positional analysis and make a full list of FA targets. We can't re-sign anyone else before FA, so we've got the weekend to make decisions on our priority list.

Feel free to discuss WHO we should target in here but DO NOT put down cash/cap amounts for bids. PM them to the brain trust (JGold, adam, scar) and they will make the final calls based on info received.

DaB

Actually, I have no problem if someone wants to say put out comparable contracts in the war room of guys they think the player is similar to.

But I definitely agree. One thing to note, we are returning every starter on defense. However, Sam Baker, Michael Turner, Todd Mcclure and Tony Gonzalez are gone on offense s of now.

GrimeyKid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think sam baker should return if we can get him at a decent price.

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^So do I.

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrimeyKid wrote:
I think sam baker should return if we can get him at a decent price.
yes, but don't treat it like he's a given to re-sign.

scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Witten for our 2nd... thoughts?

CJ4life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:

At his age for a 2nd. Man, I just don't think its worth it, especially if one of the top TEs like Ertz or Eifert can still somehow be had.

If it was a 3rd, I'd pull the trigger. 2nd seems just a smidgen steep.

EDIT: How about our 2nd rounder for Jason Witten and a 5th round pick? Something along those lines. I'd be happy with just a little more than Jason Witten for a second. Even just a decent special teams player, or a role player on offense / defense.

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:
i bet if you had sould after he jumped a little cough here and there usually follow

lol, wait what?
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ4life wrote:
scar988 wrote:

At his age for a 2nd. Man, I just don't think its worth it, especially if one of the top TEs like Ertz or Eifert can still somehow be had.

EDIT: How about our 2nd rounder for Jason Witten and a 5th round pick? Something along those lines. I'd be happy with just a little more than Jason Witten for a second. Even just a decent special teams player, or a role player on offense / defense.

honestly, Witten is signed for 5 more years. and is going to be 31-35 in those years. has had over 940 yards over the last 5 years and over 79 catches each year. He can stretch the middle of the field and is a way better blocker than Gonzalez has ever been. just a thought.

CJ4life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
CJ4life wrote:
scar988 wrote:

honestly, Witten is signed for 5 more years. and is going to be 31-35 in those years. has had over 940 yards over the last 5 years and over 79 catches each year. He can stretch the middle of the field and is a way better blocker than Gonzalez has ever been. just a thought.

Another temporary fix at TE though when we could potentially draft one that could fill that hole completely for a decade...I mean its a tough decision either way for me because of how good Witten is.

Like I said, if you could get anything else at all to sweeten the deal, I'd do it. Straight up 2nd-for-Witten, I'd probably still do it but I'd think about it long and hard. Just my 2 cents.

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:
i bet if you had sould after he jumped a little cough here and there usually follow

lol, wait what?
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ4life wrote:
scar988 wrote:
CJ4life wrote:
scar988 wrote:

Another temporary fix at TE though when we could potentially draft one that could fill that hole completely for a decade...I mean its a tough decision either way for me because of how good Witten is.

Like I said, if you could get anything else at all to sweeten the deal, I'd do it. Straight up 2nd-for-Witten, I'd probably still do it but I'd think about it long and hard. Just my 2 cents.

this is why I sent it to a vote.

As of now, I'm for, but I want to see everyone,

FOR - 1
Against - 0

Add your vote as we go along.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 18 of 39

Jump to: