Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T 4.0 - The Suh Apologizometer Score (out of 100)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackFan4Life wrote:
General_Bean wrote:
Speaking of cutting trash, man Pats should just release Gronk. He's such a detriment to that organization....

Trade him to GB for Finley and a 4th....

/dreams

Ever since that broken arm he sucks! The Pack are getting robbed in that deal!! Shocked

Plus Finley has a ring, Gronkowski doesn't.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
General_Bean

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
PackFan4Life wrote:
General_Bean wrote:
Speaking of cutting trash, man Pats should just release Gronk. He's such a detriment to that organization....

/dreams

Ever since that broken arm he sucks! The Pack are getting robbed in that deal!! Shocked

Good point, Finley's presence was needed during that super bowl push, being injured the whole season and all.

Even though Gronk is a interesting individual who's becoming close to getting the label "Injury prone" (some may already have put that label on) he still is one of the best blocking TE's in the game and has put 10tds season back to back. Finley, well, most packer fans are calling for his release and has chemistry problems with Arod
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

General_Bean wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
PackFan4Life wrote:
General_Bean wrote:

/dreams

Good point, Finley's presence was needed during that super bowl push, being injured the whole season and all.

Even though Gronk is a interesting individual who's becoming close to getting the label "Injury prone" (some may already have put that label on) he still is one of the best blocking TE's in the game and has put 10tds season back to back. Finley, well, most packer fans are calling for his release and has chemistry problems with Arod
You are missing the point, Finley doesn't even have to be on the field to make an impact, the Super Bowl run makes that obvious. Finely is a leader, the best leader since Ray Lewis, Finley carried that team emotionally. Plus he is a freaking Tight End not an Offensive Tackle, blocking isn't a priority.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
General_Bean

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
General_Bean wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
PackFan4Life wrote:
General_Bean wrote:

/dreams

You are missing the point, Finley doesn't even have to be on the field to make an impact, the Super Bowl run makes that obvious. Finely is a leader, the best leader since Ray Lewis, Finley carried that team emotionally. Plus he is a freaking Tight End not an Offensive Tackle, blocking isn't a priority.

This guy...I have been beaten. Take my sword sir.
bears2308

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

General_Bean wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
General_Bean wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
PackFan4Life wrote:
General_Bean wrote:

/dreams

This guy...I have been beaten. Take my sword sir.

Please let Finley walk. Lord knows us Bear fans need a damn TE. I'm sure Cutler and himself would get along just fine.. Wink
HokieHigh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler Marshall and Finley in one huddle together. Hard not to feel bad for the other 8 guys.
justo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/02/12/the-harvin-debate/

Quote:
Teams donít look to move on from a player as talented as Harvin without good reason, and that reason is that he has begun to cause more problems than he solves for the team. Dating all the way back to high school, Percy Harvin has been in hot water and stepping way over the line of acceptable behavior. He was actually banned from playing in all West Virginia High School sports after punching a referee, and his issues continued during his college career at the University of Florida.

In Gainesville, Harvin was known to skip workouts, was involved in a fight with his receivers coach, and missed time due to a suspension for marijuana. Those problems havenít disappeared as a Viking. He has already been involved in sideline screaming matches with Bill Musgrave and Leslie Frazier, and had to be physically separated from former head coach Brad Childress in one altercation. The bottom line is Harvin has a legitimate history of flying off the handle and overstepping the boundaries of acceptable behavior, whether it has been punished or not after the fact.

#FREEBARRINGTON
justo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000138446/article/russell-wilson-jj-watt-headline-nflcoms-allunder25-team?campaign=Twitter_writers_harrison
No one from the NFC North on the under 25 team

#FREEBARRINGTON
spilltray

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dez Bryant over Cobb? lol ok, I know which of the two I'd rather.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nzd07

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:

yeah Dez Bryant 10 out of 10.

Pull your 84 jerseys out
Jay-Z wrote:
I'm not a businessman. I'm a business, man!
spilltray

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nzd07 wrote:
spilltray wrote:

lol not on your life.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
justo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more surprised no Julio..

#FREEBARRINGTON
TheGreatZepp

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000138446/article/russell-wilson-jj-watt-headline-nflcoms-allunder25-team?campaign=Twitter_writers_harrison
No one from the NFC North on the under 25 team

Can't truly argue with anyone on there for once.

WR- Dez could be replaced by Julio but Julio had too many stretches where he wasn't able to get looks. Dez really turned it on as the season progressed and head case or not his talent is undeniable.

ILB - Sean Lee I think would of earned consideration at ILB if he hadn't missed the majority of the season, he was all over the field when he was on it. Maybe would of replaced Kuechly and left a 1-2 Linebacker U pairing.

ILB - I didn't realize Daryl Washington was 26 already.

OT - Did Trent Williams really have that great of a year? He sure didn't have to hold the pocket for long with Griffen behind him. Thought Kalil had a tremendous year in Minnesota.

S - Speaking of Minnesota, I watched a whole one Miami game this year so I can't argue against Jones, Harrison Smith had a very stellar rookie year across the river. Still both of those safeties had pretty easy goings last year in regards to opposing QB's. Smith had Rodgers and Jones had Brady after those two games a piece they saw average to poor QB play.

K - blah blah blah... Blair Blah Viking Blah the vikings have too many young players for my liking.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:

...What?? If we're going on pure talent/potential, it's Dez all the way. He has the ability to be a true #1 WR in the league, the kind that dictates a DC's gameplan. He started to show it this season, we'll see if he can keep his head out of his [inappropriate/removed] long enough to really capitalize.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nzd07 wrote:
spilltray wrote:

In Madden. But real life? Where you have to learn a playbook and get along with your teammates and be a responsible person who does what it takes to win and have a positive attitude and have a strong work ethic. Well I think you see where this is going...

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 93 of 99

Jump to: