Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

5 Round updated 2/1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Khassem Greene plays where? Laughing

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
PatriotBeast

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, You guys are pretty Harsh.. I might think Twice if I ever do a mock draft Cool

Its not like this is going to Happen, If it does... We would be better off with the zombie apacolypse.. anyways.. It doesnt matter if all the picks are terrible because unless your teams front office sucks they will NEVER HAPPEN
so the mocks don't really matter that much unless your GM uses them for there draft grades and board... Im out. Smile

EDIT: I just read what i wrote and it makes no sense at all Very Happy
NhTitan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Star is starting to drop......

AWESOME!
PatriotBeast

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but the pats picks are sorta good.....
Pruitt3443

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BengalsEra wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Holy freaking hell

Absolutely no pick for Cleveland makes sense

Even after update, still true.

Why not?

I do not think your choices are awful for the Browns outside of the first pick I think they would probably go in different directions.

6. Cleveland: Chance Warmack OG Alabama
While the guard spot could use an upgrade it is not even close to being the number one need on the Browns and is not a critical need, certainly not at the number 6 spot as drafting a guard this early generally does not make sense. I could see them take a guard in the middle rounds. There are players to be had in later rounds that could fill that spot if they absolutely thought they needed to. The Browns are moving to a 3-4 as their base and players, based on your board to this point, that make much more sense and would fit more as needs are probably the following: Mingo, Jordan, Lotilelei, Vaccaro and maybe Rhodes or Ogletree.

68. Cleveland: Chase Thomas OLB Stanford
Depending on how that first round pick goes it could be Thomas, but I think I prefer Sean Porter if I have my choice of the two. If the Browns picked up an OLB in the first I think here you might see one of the corners or free safeties in this spot.

101. Cleveland: Johnathan Cyprien SS FIU
While I think Cyprien is a good Strong Safety the Browns already have TJ Ward at that spot and many other holes to fill, so I think this is probably not the pick. Looking at your board I think guys like Da’Rick Rogers at WR or Brian Winters at OG might be choices here.

132. Cleveland: Kiko Alonso ILB Oregon
Not a huge fan of Alonso although they could use an upgrade at LB, just not sure he is the guy. I think I would prefer Kelce here as they could use a TE and Kelce I think is going to be pretty good.
Louis Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely one of the best Lions mock I've seen. Applause

Sig by Smack

2014 ADOPT-A-LION: DEVIN TAYLOR
HTTR21

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baccari Rambo in the second, David Amerson dropping past the redskins, with basically every good safety worth a second rounder already picked and they pick... I kept reading and reading, and just wanted to say "NOPE NOPE NOPE." I couldn't do it anymore, I got to round 5 and commented.

<Props to Rase for the Awesome sig>
Phinsfan93

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: 5 Round updated 2/1 Reply with quote

Lane Johnson-Nope. Jonathan Martin is the future at LT. Robert Woods-Yes. Need a play maker like Woods for Tannehill but would rather Stedman Bailey. Datone Jones-Nope. Not going to last this long. Will Davis-Nope. Will probably take one in the first or second round. Jordan Reed-Yes. We have a player similar to Reed in Charles Clay but Reed seems to do more when the ball is in his hands. Marcus Lattimore- Undecided. If Reggie Bush leaves then yes, but that injury is worrisome. Khaled Holmes-NOPE. Dolphins have a top 3 center in Pouncey.

1. Johnthan Banks CB,
2a. Dallas Thomas OG
2b. Stedman Bailey WR
3a. Tank Carradine DE
3b. Jordan Reed TE
4. Brennan Williams OT
5. Duke Williams FS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: