Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Mock Draft Thread (Yeah I done it)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20841
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newest Mock Draft

#2 - Owen Hart
#33 - Kofi Kingston
#65 (#63 technically) - Delirious
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3742
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just looked into Kofi Kingston a bit out of curiosity. Not a guy i'm really familiar with. But from what i've just watched, not really sure what to think of the guy.

Seems like there's some real awesome to his game, and some really not awesome too. Unusually involved in the ground game though, which is interesting. I can see how he could be a great fit though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20841
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
Just looked into Kofi Kingston a bit out of curiosity. Not a guy i'm really familiar with. But from what i've just watched, not really sure what to think of the guy.

Seems like there's some real awesome to his game, and some really not awesome too. Unusually involved in the ground game though, which is interesting. I can see how he could be a great fit though.


I'm not completely sold on him at #33, but with how things fell in my mock and with how this team is shaping up and adding in potential benefits from being coached up, it could make sense.

In the scenario I have drawn up, it might be worth it to trade back.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84431
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about Kofi there, but the other 2 picks are alright. Still not crazy about Owen Hart
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20841
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newest Mock Draft

Round 1 - LSU LEO Barkevious Mingo
Round 2 - West Virginia WR Tavon Austin
Round 3 - Stanford RB Stepfan Taylor
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Newest Mock Draft

Round 1 - LSU LEO Barkevious Mingo
Round 2 - West Virginia WR Tavon Austin
Round 3 - Stanford RB Stepfan Taylor


Although I like Smith much more as a LEO, I'd be thrilled with that draft.

Austin may or may not translate to the pro game, but man is he exciting. I 've only seen Taylor play twice, but I think he's pretty good.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1652
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been doing a mock draft in the gm thread.

So far....
1. Mingo DE, LSU
2. tavon Austin wr, WVU
3. Logan Ryan cb, Rutgers
4. DeVonte Holloman OLB, South Carolina
5. Traded for Mike Jenkins, CB, Cowboys
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84431
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad meets Evil wrote:
Been doing a mock draft in the gm thread.

So far....
1. Mingo DE, LSU
2. tavon Austin wr, WVU
3. Logan Ryan cb, Rutgers
4. DeVonte Holloman OLB, South Carolina
5. Traded for Mike Jenkins, CB, Cowboys


Not bad, but where is the OL help?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84431
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the fascination with going WR early?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 47271
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
What is the fascination with going WR early?
It's more a fascination with one player, who can also play returner.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1652
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
Been doing a mock draft in the gm thread.

So far....
1. Mingo DE, LSU
2. tavon Austin wr, WVU
3. Logan Ryan cb, Rutgers
4. DeVonte Holloman OLB, South Carolina
5. Traded for Mike Jenkins, CB, Cowboys


Not bad, but where is the OL help?


I'm thinking we address it in free agency. Rackley returning will help a bunch too. I really don't think we get decimated by injuries like we did last year.
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84431
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad meets Evil wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
Been doing a mock draft in the gm thread.

So far....
1. Mingo DE, LSU
2. tavon Austin wr, WVU
3. Logan Ryan cb, Rutgers
4. DeVonte Holloman OLB, South Carolina
5. Traded for Mike Jenkins, CB, Cowboys


Not bad, but where is the OL help?


I'm thinking we address it in free agency. Rackley returning will help a bunch too. I really don't think we get decimated by injuries like we did last year.


RT is a major issue that needs to be addressed. I just assumed with no FA in the mock you'd go OL at some point Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sadjag


Joined: 01 Mar 2012
Posts: 1136
Location: jax
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
Been doing a mock draft in the gm thread.

So far....
1. Mingo DE, LSU
2. tavon Austin wr, WVU
3. Logan Ryan cb, Rutgers
4. DeVonte Holloman OLB, South Carolina
5. Traded for Mike Jenkins, CB, Cowboys


Not bad, but where is the OL help?


I'm thinking we address it in free agency. Rackley returning will help a bunch too. I really don't think we get decimated by injuries like we did last year.


RT is a major issue that needs to be addressed. I just assumed with no FA in the mock you'd go OL at some point Wink
How many rookie tackles score touchdowns?? Guy Whimper scores touchdowns
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3742
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadjag wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
Been doing a mock draft in the gm thread.

So far....
1. Mingo DE, LSU
2. tavon Austin wr, WVU
3. Logan Ryan cb, Rutgers
4. DeVonte Holloman OLB, South Carolina
5. Traded for Mike Jenkins, CB, Cowboys


Not bad, but where is the OL help?


I'm thinking we address it in free agency. Rackley returning will help a bunch too. I really don't think we get decimated by injuries like we did last year.


RT is a major issue that needs to be addressed. I just assumed with no FA in the mock you'd go OL at some point Wink
How many rookie tackles score touchdowns?? Guy Whimper scores touchdowns


Bulletproof logic. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84431
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadjag wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
Been doing a mock draft in the gm thread.

So far....
1. Mingo DE, LSU
2. tavon Austin wr, WVU
3. Logan Ryan cb, Rutgers
4. DeVonte Holloman OLB, South Carolina
5. Traded for Mike Jenkins, CB, Cowboys


Not bad, but where is the OL help?


I'm thinking we address it in free agency. Rackley returning will help a bunch too. I really don't think we get decimated by injuries like we did last year.


RT is a major issue that needs to be addressed. I just assumed with no FA in the mock you'd go OL at some point Wink
How many rookie tackles score touchdowns?? Guy Whimper scores touchdowns


Laughing That is awesome!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 25 of 41

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group