Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Indianapolis Colts - cap space updated on top of page 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23581
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/08/team-by-team-cap-space-as-of-september-7/

Quote:
Once the regular season begins, the salary-cap calculation changes. Instead of factoring in the 51 highest-paid players, the in-season cap takes into account all 53 players, the practice squad, and players on reserve lists. Here's the league's official version of the list, as of Friday, September 7.


Cap Update as of Fri., Sept. 7th

Colts have $5.3 million in cap space
_________________
Colts draft picks:
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23581
Location: 414
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colts waive from Practice Squad:
NT Chigbo Anunoby
OT Darrion Weems

Colts sign to Practice Squad
NT Nicolas Jean-Baptiste
OT Tony Hills
_________________
Colts draft picks:
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 12804
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
Tracking Andrew Luck on Colts All Time Passing List (min. 1 Pass Attempt) Games Played: 3 (68th tie/81) Attempts: 122 (25th/81) Completions: 65 (25th/81) Yards: 846 (25th/81) TDs: 5 (23th/81) INTs: 4 (29th tie/81)


Luck is on pace for 4500+ yds, 26tds, 21ints.

He is only completing 53% of his passes. I have to believe that will rise as this season continues! Saying that where do you think his season stats will end up?

I believe he will be pretty close to the yardage and tds. Im hoping with imptoved comp% that his ints will go down!?

So im going to predict:
4400yds 28tds 18ints 60% comp%

On pace for 650passes he would have to 390 passes
So for him to be able to get that % he would have to complete 325/528 62%..

Thats pretty reasonable..

Thoughts?
_________________


reckless123 wrote:
I would love to see this go back and forth but its unlike Harden to get defensive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7666
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how is Pat Angerer, the man who lead the AFC is tackles last year sitting at the bottom of the ILB depth chart.

How is Mathis and Freeney doing as rushing OLBs?

How is Moise Fokou doing? Decent ST?

How is McGlynn and Bustice doing? They were ehhh here. Bustice will have at least one game where he just doesn't show up and gets Andrew Luck destroyed at least 3 times. Or has that happened yet?
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23581
Location: 414
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
So how is Pat Angerer, the man who lead the AFC is tackles last year sitting at the bottom of the ILB depth chart.

How is Mathis and Freeney doing as rushing OLBs?

How is Moise Fokou doing? Decent ST?

How is McGlynn and Bustice doing? They were ehhh here. Bustice will have at least one game where he just doesn't show up and gets Andrew Luck destroyed at least 3 times. Or has that happened yet?

I didn't update Angerer on that, I put him there when he was injured.

Mathis is doing great, as for Freeney it's hard to say because he looked great when him, Mathis and Redding were all in but not as good when Mathis was out.

Fokou has played pretty good on ST and made a few plays on defense. He is lost on the depth chart now that Angerer is healthy.

Winston Justice has actually been our most solid OLineman thus far. In fact our tackles are the only solid part of our offense. Joe Reitz our LG just returned from a knee scope so we'll see how that helps. One thing McGlynn has done is been a good OL, probably better suited for depth then as a starter.
_________________
Colts draft picks:
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7666
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How has Redding looked? Because a few Eagles were campaigning for him during FA. (Ianlewis16)
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23581
Location: 414
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redding has been very good.
_________________
Colts draft picks:
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7666
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i'm going to be chilling in this forum for a bit because everything is a lot slower than the Eagles forum.

Do you have a TACT thread?
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4740
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Well i'm going to be chilling in this forum for a bit because everything is a lot slower than the Eagles forum.

Do you have a TACT thread?


Yes. It's lost among all the other threads due to the countless amount of posters here.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FosterTheSkins


Joined: 19 Oct 2012
Posts: 487
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Well i'm going to be chilling in this forum for a bit because everything is a lot slower than the Eagles forum.

Do you have a TACT thread?


Yes. It's lost among all the other threads due to the countless amount of posters here.


Laughing
_________________
All the other Ds with the pumped up scheme
Better run better run outrun my QB
All the other Ds with the pumped up scheme
Better run better run faster than RG3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46828
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm running the Colts in a GM Mock Draft. Is this depth chart still accurate? What are the team needs?
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23581
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
I'm running the Colts in a GM Mock Draft. Is this depth chart still accurate? What are the team needs?
it is up to date, and needs are relatively based on who we resign in the off season
- OLB (unless we resign Freeney)
- CB (whether we resign Powers or not)
- DE (unless we resign Moala)
- WR (Avery and Collie are free agents)
- RT (Winston Justice is a free agent)
- OG/C
- SS
Also with trades made the only 3 draft picks we have for now are 1st, 3rd and 4th
_________________
Colts draft picks:
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46828
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
green24 wrote:
I'm running the Colts in a GM Mock Draft. Is this depth chart still accurate? What are the team needs?
it is up to date, and needs are relatively based on who we resign in the off season
- OLB (unless we resign Freeney)
- CB (whether we resign Powers or not)
- DE (unless we resign Moala)
- WR (Avery and Collie are free agents)
- RT (Winston Justice is a free agent)
- OG/C
- SS
Also with trades made the only 3 draft picks we have for now are 1st, 3rd and 4th

All free agents are automatically re-signed. Here's the trade block:

RB Delone Carter
WR Austin Collie
RT Winston Justice
DE Cory Redding
LB Pat Angerer
LB Dwight Freeney
LB Robert Mathis
CB Darius Butler
CB Jerraud Powers

_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DarthDavis


Joined: 06 Mar 2006
Posts: 5213
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT Tommy Kelly would fit your RDE position well if you are looking to upgrade in the immediate. We are asking for a 5th round pick.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23581
Location: 414
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthDavis wrote:
DT Tommy Kelly would fit your RDE position well if you are looking to upgrade in the immediate. We are asking for a 5th round pick.
this isn't the FFMD thread
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group