Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Victor Cruz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Countertrap808

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Victor Cruz Reply with quote

With the GIANTS most likely giving HAKEEM NICKS an extension and not to VICTOR CRUZ would you guys think the rams should go hard after him in FREE AGENDCY or would you still prefer someone else like DWAYNE BOWE. Tell me what you guys think[/url]
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Giants definitely didn't say they were going to let him walk. If my understanding is correct, he's a restricted free agent, which means even if we made him an offer, the Giants could and would match it. I seriously doubt Cruz sees the market.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
DerekBrink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
The Giants definitely didn't say they were going to let him walk. If my understanding is correct, he's a restricted free agent, which means even if we made him an offer, the Giants could and would match it. I seriously doubt Cruz sees the market.

yep it's very unlikely they let him walk and we don't have the money to give him a contract they can't match.

I'm more interested in getting the new Victor Cruz. Way too many good receivers in this draft to spend big money on a free agent WR.
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading in a few forums that the Ravens may have to let Boldin walk I wouldn't mind grabbing him for the right price. I am bias because I have always really liked his game.
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading in a few forums that the Ravens may have to let Boldin walk I wouldn't mind grabbing him for the right price. I am bias because I have always really liked his game.

EDIT: I didn't know he was 32, although I think he may have a few more years left I highly doubt we could bring him here.
Ray

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I wanted to pick up someone off of free agency, it would be for player like Buffalo guard Andy Levitre , which would serve more of a need but he,s locked up already with Buffalo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: