Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers vs Baltimore Ravens
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's Sexier?
Uni-brow
32%
 32%  [ 16 ]
Tattoo
67%
 67%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 49

DirtyJersey9er

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will be back well before Baltimore. To just get under the cap enough to resign Flacco it will take gutting that team.

I have a new Sports Blog check it at:
http://buttfumblesports.wordpress.com/
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
wwhickok wrote:
I'm just saying the NFL didn't display an even playing field last night.

Just seems pointless to sit around and whine about officiating. Want to not see officiating make such critical calls? then make more plays in the 1st half and get a healthy lead to hold onto. We didn't. If some want to focus on officiating and conspiracy theories, so be it... but meh... I am not gonna waste time or emotion in going down that path of futility.
Yeah I hear ya Oldie. The no call sucked but if we didn't dig a hole in the 1st half we wouldn't probably be talking about the last play.

There's two sides to this, though. I wish it remained a blowout. Then you can blame the loss solely on the team, but as it was - the team fought its way back into it and got handled something fierce by an officiating crew that seemed like it never wanted to penalize the Ravens for anything. The three Chrissooner pointed out were just a couple of the calls that were glaringly bad. There was the holding at the end of the game which consisted more of a reverse waistlock which is beyond the textbook definition of a hold. There was a blatant offensive facemask after a reception near the end that wasn't called.

I blame the team for the first half deficit and for the kickoff return touchdown. But in the second half...man...

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 26th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #25, Eddie George: 51
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 578
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyJersey9er wrote:
We will be back well before Baltimore. To just get under the cap enough to resign Flacco it will take gutting that team.

yeah it is going to hurt them. no disrespect but they remind me of the dallas Mavs. A team that was built to win now and not later.

It looks like they will be without Ray and Reed going into next year. Kruger may not be back. Not sure how bad Ngata's injury is. Ellerbe is a FA also along with Cary Williams so they have some tough decisions to make. Let's not forgot about Matt Birk and Boldin both could be cap casualties.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100
Page 100 of 100

Jump to: