Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Congrats Ravens!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patsfan25

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Congrats Ravens! Reply with quote

I wanted to personally come in and congratulate you guys and the Ravens for their achievements and being the Super Bowl winners. I was never a believer in John Harbaugh, and I thought you guys were done 3/4ths through the season. He did a tremendous job this postseason, and I was amazingly impressed by the job he did. Absolutely flawless coaching, and has made me change my opinion of him. I'm happy Ed Reed and Ngata were able to host a trophy before they retired. Play of the year is easily Ray Rice's 4th and 329. Also, I can't believe Jacoby made plays. Dude's always been hot butter on offense. Laughing

Congrats, and we shall butt heads again next season.

-Patsfan25

Logan Ryan
Tackles:13 Forced Fumbles:1
PDs:3 INTs:1 Pick 6s:

Deadpulse Ink.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Congrats Ravens! Reply with quote

patsfan25 wrote:
I wanted to personally come in and congratulate you guys and the Ravens for their achievements and being the Super Bowl winners. I was never a believer in John Harbaugh, and I thought you guys were done 3/4ths through the season. He did a tremendous job this postseason, and I was amazingly impressed by the job he did. Absolutely flawless coaching, and has made me change my opinion of him. I'm happy Ed Reed and Ngata were able to host a trophy before they retired. Play of the year is easily Ray Rice's 4th and 329. Also, I can't believe Jacoby made plays. Dude's always been hot butter on offense. Laughing

-Patsfan25

Much appreciated.

I eagerly await Ravens/Pats fans bashing each other again next season. It's become quite the rivalry (I mean, if you can call it that... Joe owns Tommy Boy Wink)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Congrats Ravens! Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
patsfan25 wrote:

-Patsfan25

Much appreciated.

I eagerly await Ravens/Pats fans bashing each other again next season. It's become quite the rivalry (I mean, if you can call it that... Joe owns Tommy Boy Wink)

Great game, and a great season. To all of you, enjoy the next couple of weeks, the feeling is special. it sucks that both teams are going to lose some good players this off season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: