Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Popularity Vs Hard Work (my opinion)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrimeyKid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Popularity Vs Hard Work (my opinion) Reply with quote

Well we can all agree that Superbowl 47 wasnt as good as advertised but by the looks of it Falcons would have made this game interesting even if i wasnt a fan. I am saying this from an outside view. It seems that our recent super bowls are played by the most popular teams

Colin Kaepernick is comparable Jeremy Lin from the NBA, what i mean by that is the nfl had their rise from nothing story and cashed in on it. Similar to Mr. Lin again he has had a less than stellar sophmore season and Colin cant seem to rise above once more in the super bowl stage. Grant it yes hes a rookie and its hard but that doesnt give the veterans a pass either.

I just wanted to air out my thoughts on the NFL as a whole and not just as a single team fan

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
GFalcon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what you talking about, that game was awesome!!!!!!!

mack. ^
Justin Upton Stat Tracker: 12 HR 18 RBI .302 BA
Proud Air Traffic Control Student In Training!
Lentz33

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Popularity Vs Hard Work (my opinion) Reply with quote

GrimeyKid wrote:
Well we can all agree that Superbowl 47 wasnt as good as advertised but by the looks of it Falcons would have made this game interesting even if i wasnt a fan. I am saying this from an outside view. It seems that our recent super bowls are played by the most popular teams

Colin Kaepernick is comparable Jeremy Lin from the NBA, what i mean by that is the nfl had their rise from nothing story and cashed in on it. Similar to Mr. Lin again he has had a less than stellar sophmore season and Colin cant seem to rise above once more in the super bowl stage. Grant it yes hes a rookie and its hard but that doesnt give the veterans a pass either.

I just wanted to air out my thoughts on the NFL as a whole and not just as a single team fan

Kaepernick is a 2nd year player.

And i don't really get what you are asking.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: Popularity Vs Hard Work (my opinion) Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
GrimeyKid wrote:

Kaepernick is a 2nd year player.

And i don't really get what you are asking.

its not really a question just airing some of my feelings out there. NFL just capitilizes on their storylines. Rise from nothing star vs retiring superstar

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you saying the NFL is scripted?

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
adam9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonnyQuest wrote:

That's how I read it too.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonnyQuest wrote:

Yes, because they feed on storylines and benefit from them. Everyone i know was turning the channel during the super bow because it was a sort of blowout 1st. Which hurts financial because viewers are going away, then all of a sudden lights go out. And this thing turns into a game. Viewers come back all is saved right?

Shouldnt the biggest stage of them all have the best renevations?

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
adam9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrimeyKid wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:

Yes, because they feed on storylines and benefit from them. Everyone i know was turning the channel during the super bow because it was a sort of blowout 1st. Which hurts financial because viewers are going away, then all of a sudden lights go out. And this thing turns into a game. Viewers come back all is saved right?

Shouldnt the biggest stage of them all have the best renevations?

New Orleans is trash.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NFL is not scripted...

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
GrimeyKid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonnyQuest wrote:
The NFL is not scripted...

Just my opinion man

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: