Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jacoby Ford gets a raise in 2013 for what???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DOCLEW 28


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 10890
Location: East Oakland
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
And isn't Chaz out of the league???


He played for the Jets last year. He's a FA now.

http://www.nfl.com/player/chazschilens/4505/profile


On the team or played? There is a pretty big difference. Laughing
_________________

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 14162
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
And isn't Chaz out of the league???


He played for the Jets last year. He's a FA now.

http://www.nfl.com/player/chazschilens/4505/profile


On the team or played? There is a pretty big difference. Laughing


Just click on the link to get your answer.
_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raidin


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 5264
Location: Dublin
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he can stay healthy to have him back returning kicks even if he doesn't pan out as a WR will be huge.
_________________
raidr4life wrote:
Imagine if EricAllen21 posted better. Just imagine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DOCLEW 28


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 10890
Location: East Oakland
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
And isn't Chaz out of the league???


He played for the Jets last year. He's a FA now.

http://www.nfl.com/player/chazschilens/4505/profile


On the team or played? There is a pretty big difference. Laughing


Just click on the link to get your answer.


His production was "meh". Much less than even when he was here. Confused
_________________

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 14162
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
And isn't Chaz out of the league???


He played for the Jets last year. He's a FA now.

http://www.nfl.com/player/chazschilens/4505/profile


On the team or played? There is a pretty big difference. Laughing


Just click on the link to get your answer.


His production was "meh". Much less than even when he was here. Confused


His QB was Mark sanchez, what did you expect? His production was the same as in his most productive years in Oakland, though. But my post was just to say he's in the league and playing. I don't care much about Schilens career at the moment.
_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DOCLEW 28


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 10890
Location: East Oakland
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know. Glass Joe Schillens was a disappointment here and not too better there. I could give a hoot about him now too. I'm kind of meh on Jacoby Ford's return too.
_________________

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group