Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kruger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Kruger Reply with quote

Quote:
J. Michael of CSN Baltimore says impending free agent OLB Paul Kruger "definitely" won't be re-signed by the Ravens.Kruger posted regular season career-highs in tackles (42) and sacks (nine), and is reportedly seeking a contract in the $40 million range. His stock is on the rise after emerging on the national stage with a postseason flurry. Kruger graded out as a top-seven 3-4 outside linebacker in 2012 by Pro Football Focus. The Baltimore Sun suggests he could be a candidate for the franchise tag if the Ravens agree to a long-term extension with Joe Flacco before free agency. Feb 2 - 7:25 PMSource: PFT Live

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5181/paul-kruger

Thoughts on Kruger coming to town this offseason!?

reckless123 wrote:
I would love to see this go back and forth but its unlike Harden to get defensive.
ColtsFan40

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he could be a nice replacement for Freeney. Always a plus that he knows the system.

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong, he put up fantastic number this year considering he only started 6 games. My issue is that he has never been a full time player until this year and I worry that he can't hold up and still be productive for the amount of money he will be asking.
Nobody

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It washes contract year, and he was surrounded by bigger threats to the OL in Suggs and Ngata.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
Don't get me wrong, he put up fantastic number this year considering he only started 6 games. My issue is that he has never been a full time player until this year and I worry that he can't hold up and still be productive for the amount of money he will be asking.

I don't want to pay this guy. I personally feel he is a bit overrated, and really came alive during the second half of the year. The Colts don't have a Haloti type player in the middle demanding attention, and I just don't see how he'd be worth the cash we'd have to shell out. Is he an upgrade? Hell yeah. Hughes is an absolute bum. But I just would rather groom a pass rusher in the draft, or spend a little less on somebody who can develop in FA.
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah seriously. A lot of guys from the Ravens appear better than they actually are because of the overall talent level. I don't trust his ability to put out this kind of production and remain healthy over an entire season as a starter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: