Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What up Holmes, Ewing, Massaquoi, Mitchell & Robertson??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIZE FALCONS wrote:
I think if Lamar Holmes is ready I would move him to RT and Clabo to LT and let Baker walk and then Konz to center leaving Blalock at LG and either signing a FA like Andy Levitre to play RG or drafting Larry Warford to play RG this way we may can free up money to go after more defense like signing a defensive end and a nose tackle. Matthews has made more of a impact at DE than Massouqi so i am hoping he can justified being drafted at all! Robertson will likely be a rotational guy his whole career, Mitchell will be a back-up for atleast two more years and Ewing well its do or die for him and IMO i think he does!

I can do ya one better i think. Resign Baker he was our best lineman this year probably he earned another 1 or 2 yr shot based on his play this year when healthy.

Then put Holmes at RT, Clabo at RG Konz at C Blaylock at LG Baker at LT

That covers our o-line and allows us to use the early picks on a D-line DE and DT.
RIZE FALCONS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would be happy with that scenario as we well but the key factor is holmes being ready and good if he is then that opens alot of doors for the draft and FA man that would be big!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: