Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers vs Baltimore Ravens
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's Sexier?
Uni-brow
32%
 32%  [ 16 ]
Tattoo
67%
 67%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 49

Author Message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 9326
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was hilarious. I like the guy.
and this had me laughing like crazy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1512316-richard-sherman-finds-out-whos-the-best-shut-down-cornerback-on-bourbon-street Laughing

crazy how many people dont know who he is.
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UofMfan909


Moderator
Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 29284
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
This was hilarious. I like the guy.
and this had me laughing like crazy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1512316-richard-sherman-finds-out-whos-the-best-shut-down-cornerback-on-bourbon-street Laughing

crazy how many people dont know who he is.


That was awesome. The fans at the start were completely hammered. The first 49ers fan had me cracking up too. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42374
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope San Fran comes out and doesn't give Baltimore any hope of winning in the 4th. I know it's not what you want to hear. I think San Fran is the better team but Baltimore will pull luck out of their asses like they usually do.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7849
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
I just hope San Fran comes out and doesn't give Baltimore any hope of winning in the 4th. I know it's not what you want to hear. I think San Fran is the better team but Baltimore will pull luck out of their asses like they usually do.


That's my biggest worry- Just hope we get up by a few possessions before the 4th
_________________

-kiltman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 27660
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
I just hope San Fran comes out and doesn't give Baltimore any hope of winning in the 4th. I know it's not what you want to hear. I think San Fran is the better team but Baltimore will pull luck out of their asses like they usually do.


No, I think most agree with your assessment. The Ravens have been so damn resilient and make things happen late in games. Now, the 49ers are a pretty resilient team themselves. One of the reasons we don't want to have a close game down the stretch is because of Akers. They have one of the best kickers in the game who could make one from 50+ yards. No explanation needed for Akers who is a liability from even 35+ yards.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyJersey9er


Joined: 17 Feb 2006
Posts: 3842
Location: Jersey
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea we are resiliant too and have had some lucky breaks too.
_________________
Welcome to the 9ers Q!

I have a new Sports Blog check it at:
http://buttfumblesports.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 23099
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
Just landed in NOLA. My girl and I wore deer antlers the whole flight, it was difficult to sleep in.


pics or it didnt happen


Pics and you'll get a warning for breaking the rule about no pictures of yourself. I mean, I guess you can manipulate the photo so you can't see the face.


My photo manipulation skills are second to none.


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kikuchiyo


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 2120
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
Just landed in NOLA. My girl and I wore deer antlers the whole flight, it was difficult to sleep in.


pics or it didnt happen


Pics and you'll get a warning for breaking the rule about no pictures of yourself. I mean, I guess you can manipulate the photo so you can't see the face.


My photo manipulation skills are second to none.



Your girl's hot.
_________________

A Big Thanks To PatsDynasty21
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13362
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kikuchiyo wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
Just landed in NOLA. My girl and I wore deer antlers the whole flight, it was difficult to sleep in.


pics or it didnt happen


Pics and you'll get a warning for breaking the rule about no pictures of yourself. I mean, I guess you can manipulate the photo so you can't see the face.


My photo manipulation skills are second to none.



Your girl's hot.



Is the sister-in-law her twin?
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 23099
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Kikuchiyo wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
Just landed in NOLA. My girl and I wore deer antlers the whole flight, it was difficult to sleep in.


pics or it didnt happen


Pics and you'll get a warning for breaking the rule about no pictures of yourself. I mean, I guess you can manipulate the photo so you can't see the face.


My photo manipulation skills are second to none.



Your girl's hot.



Is the sister-in-law her twin?


She didn't wear antlers with us, so I couldn't use my photo manipulation skills.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3103
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-super-sparkly-shoes-super-222816387--nfl.html

Gold and purple cleats? They act like they won already.....
_________________
"I've played in a Super Bowl, NFC championship, but before I leave, I want God to bless me and my teammates and get us a ring," Gore said."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 9394
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how the analysts are picking the Niners finally. It seemed like we were the underdogs for awhike. I really hope we win. Living in MD will suck for me if we lose to the Ravens.
_________________

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 9394
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-super-sparkly-shoes-super-222816387--nfl.html

Gold and purple cleats? They act like they won already.....
whatever dude. Yeah Ray isn't all about himself is he? All of his personal achievements on the inner soles? I really hope they lose. Ray needs another ring is just stupid and then the celebration in Bmore before they left for the SB and now this crap. You would think John would tell the team to tone it down a bit.
_________________

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3103
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
I like how the analysts are picking the Niners finally. It seemed like we were the underdogs for awhike. I really hope we win. Living in MD will suck for me if we lose to the Ravens.


I believe we will, but I think it will be a close game. I just have a feeling that the ravens' win against the pats was their "SB" win. I just don't think Balt will be ready for the different formations we have and have yet to use.

Jim Caldwell can make it easy for us if he decides to fling it with Flacco.
_________________
"I've played in a Super Bowl, NFC championship, but before I leave, I want God to bless me and my teammates and get us a ring," Gore said."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3103
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-super-sparkly-shoes-super-222816387--nfl.html

Gold and purple cleats? They act like they won already.....
whatever dude. Yeah Ray isn't all about himself is he? All of his personal achievements on the inner soles? I really hope they lose. Ray needs another ring is just stupid and then the celebration in Bmore before they left for the SB and now this crap. You would think John would tell the team to tone it down a bit.


They can take their michael johnson looking shoes home along with a lost. I believe they might be the first team to pull something like this. I love ray but as the days goes by, he's taking this retirement just a bit too far.
_________________
"I've played in a Super Bowl, NFC championship, but before I leave, I want God to bless me and my teammates and get us a ring," Gore said."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 38 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group