Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 13: THE Tampa Bay Bucs War Room (bid p 48)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we go the QB route, I'm going with Mike Glennon. I think in the nfl weight room, he'll add the necessary 15-20 lbs fairly easily, so not worried about that.

I think he's just too good to pass up. Strong arm, can exceed in the vertical game. Very good composure and poise. Good pocket presence, keeps his eyes down the field. Accuracy is their, suffered many drops by WRs. Makes very good throws. Not really erratic, but must work on being more consistent. Doesn't make poor decisions and does a good job going through reads.

I think he needs to sit a year watching and learning with the clipboard.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the FFMD Digest thread:

Harper41 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
keepnitgangsta1 wrote:
KIGSouuuth wrote:
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have reportedly reached an agreement with the Minnesota Vikings to trade for Percy Harvin. They will reportedly swap 1st round picks and Minnesota will pick up an extra 2nd round pick.

KIGSouuuth wrote:
With the newly aquired #24th pick, the Buccaneers might look to go with a different approach. QB is not out of the question with that selection.

10 slots in the 1st AND a 2nd? Overpaid imo.

Not to mention why are you acquiring offensive pieces when your defense was miserable? Hey guys the Saints are looking to give up our remaining picks for a HB Laughing

CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the injury concerns by most are correct. But as i said before, i dont think he will get the same beating in Tampa as he did in Minnesota.

He isnt going to be the focal point of our offense or passing game for that matter. We have plenty of other players who will take away the attention and give him a lot of space to work with.

The Saints GM comment is just odd to me. He is saying that because you have a bad defense, you shouldnt worry about your offense? lol The addition of Percy is going to really change the dynamic of our team. To have a weapon like him in the slot and on 3rd down will be soooooo huge for us.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw I sent out a PM ("Read - FFMD") on Thursday, I've gathered a decent amount of response for it but still missing some. please respond sometime today if you would like a say.... if you did not get a pm and would like one, just lemme know and I'll send it to you.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

& if there is any issues with our salary/roster let me know
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:

Are we going to cut Michael Koenen? I think it is a little ridiculous to pay a punter 3.25m a year. We can release him and grab someone else in FA or in the draft. Or even just resign him for less money or restructure.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:

Are we going to cut Michael Koenen? I think it is a little ridiculous to pay a punter 3.25m a year. We can release him and grab someone else in FA or in the draft. Or even just resign him for less money or restructure.

restructure would not be a bad idea. I'm not in a rush to do anything because we are not really hurting for cap space, but if it comes to the point where we are we'll make a decision.

I'm going to send out a pm later today that recaps a lot of decisions we've made and more decisions that need to be made, so heads up for that guys.
5nick5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
I think the injury concerns by most are correct. But as i said before, i dont think he will get the same beating in Tampa as he did in Minnesota.

He isnt going to be the focal point of our offense or passing game for that matter. We have plenty of other players who will take away the attention and give him a lot of space to work with.

The Saints GM comment is just odd to me. He is saying that because you have a bad defense, you shouldnt worry about your offense? lol The addition of Percy is going to really change the dynamic of our team. To have a weapon like him in the slot and on 3rd down will be soooooo huge for us.

Percy is extremely versatile and would help any team he's on. I think the Saints GM is just scared Twisted Evil

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
in the FFMD Digest thread:

Harper41 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
keepnitgangsta1 wrote:
KIGSouuuth wrote:
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have reportedly reached an agreement with the Minnesota Vikings to trade for Percy Harvin. They will reportedly swap 1st round picks and Minnesota will pick up an extra 2nd round pick.

KIGSouuuth wrote:
With the newly aquired #24th pick, the Buccaneers might look to go with a different approach. QB is not out of the question with that selection.

10 slots in the 1st AND a 2nd? Overpaid imo.

Not to mention why are you acquiring offensive pieces when your defense was miserable? Hey guys the Saints are looking to give up our remaining picks for a HB Laughing

Hehe, Harper is all choked up he's the gm and they can't do squat, his team is in cap hell and has no second round pick... I would be bitter also Laughing

"Giving up remaining picks"... at least he is thinking like there real gm thinks, didn't they trade up for Ingram when they didn't even need a back lmao!

Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
indifference

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the Harvin trade. KR/PR and an elite slot WR something we need. And we're still in position with our first pick to draft a CB.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:

The only thing that I saw (and it's really minor) is the cap adjustment from Dallas/Washington. It's listed as 1.6 million in the spreadsheet, but it should be 1.643 million.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/44306/updated-2013-salary-cap-space

Quote:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They’re in the best cap shape in the division. They carried over $8.5 million and also were given a $1.643 million adjustment.

If we decide to release Eric Wright and Quincy Black we'll have close to $40 million in cap room.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:

The only thing that I saw (and it's really minor) is the cap adjustment from Dallas/Washington. It's listed as 1.6 million in the spreadsheet, but it should be 1.643 million.

Quote:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They’re in the best cap shape in the division. They carried over $8.5 million and also were given a $1.643 million adjustment.

If we decide to release Eric Wright and Quincy Black we'll have close to $40 million in cap room.

I thought it was already decided that we were. But either way thats awesome. Really gives us a lot of room to work with.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:

Quote:

"IF we decide"... your joking right Very Happy

Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot that we agreed to release those two...

In that case we should have some fun in free agency again Very Happy

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFMD '13 ROSTERS

These Rosters will be LOCKED (barring catastrophic or equation issues) tonight at 8:00 PM EST. If you see an error, please contact me either via PM (include team in subject line) or in the Roster Correction Thread

Thank you;

EZ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 17 of 48

Jump to: