Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Leroy Hill Arrested for Domestic Violence
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xavier Gooden isn't a bad option either. I agree that Khaseem Greene is by far the best fit for our defense though. I think we may have to use a 1st (or trade into the early 2nd so that we don't take him too high).

"We all we got, we all we need"
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silus wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Never been a big Hill fan - he was always just an average starter in my mind and I never really thought he fit all that well with what Pete wants to do with his LB's. I think it's a blessing in disguise (for the team - not the victim) and it'd be nice to move on and get somebody hand picked by the current staff.

The LB market in Free Agency doesn't look too bad but I think they'll probably stick with Malcolm, KJ and Wagner to start 2013 and pick somebody via the draft. I'd like to add a couple of guys, we're awfully thin at LB if we assume Hill won't be back. I don't know how comfortable I would be with Farwell, Morgan or Bradford starting extensively for us.

Uh, a blessing for the Seahawks? Really? This is the NFL. You don't need to wait for a guy to have domestic troubles to cut him, and fyi, he is a free agent.

And we really know nothing about this incident. He held her against her will, but she got away when he went to the bathroom? Uh, ok. I don't believe [inappropriate/removed] abut the story at this point.

Alway, ALWAYS, wait for the facts to come out before believing domestic violence reports on athletes. Who knows what really happened here? No one does. The problem with Leroy is that he's used up all his excuses. There's only so many times you can get arrested for drugs and assault before people stop listening to you cry wolf.

As far as the on-field stuff, Hill doesn't have much value to an up and coming defense like ours. He's well into the downside of his career and he has absolutely no value as a mentor to the younger guys. I'm pretty sure he was gone anyways, but Malcolm Smith filled in well enough to step up and I have a hunch we'll find a guy in the draft for depth or even to be a starter at some point.
bobob123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even before this happened I didn't think Hill would be back anyway, and now this has happened 'yet again', I really don't see him back next year..

I think we need new blood at the position anyway, I think Pete & John will draft a replacement in this draft... and if not I think Malcolm Smith could fill the spot until a starter caliber replacement is found.

"Guess what! I got a fever, and the only prescription, is MORE COWBELL!!" - Christopher Walken
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this has been answered yet but I saw some Paul Kruger in here and wanted to let you guys know that there's like a 99% chance he won't be back with Baltimore next year, and I think he'd be a good fit for you guys at the LEO position, so that's an option.

At this point, I think Leroy Hill has to go. He's had SOOOO many arrests and run-ins with the law.

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Not sure if this has been answered yet but I saw some Paul Kruger in here and wanted to let you guys know that there's like a 99% chance he won't be back with Baltimore next year, and I think he'd be a good fit for you guys at the LEO position, so that's an option.

At this point, I think Leroy Hill has to go. He's had SOOOO many arrests and run-ins with the law.

Hill has 0% chance of being on this team next year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: