Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

~~ | | | FFMD 2013 War Room | | | ~~ [Draft Day = Hart Day]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 101, 102, 103  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tugboat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadjag wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
How early are we going to try to draft Nexus?

I think we can get a good Nexus member mid-late.

For sure, but can we get a starting member? Doesn't look like we have one currently.

In the GM Mocks I've participated in and the mocks I have been seeing, I think there's a good chance we can.

Pillman? Big Show? Viscera?

Think Viscera, Sting, Pillman, and Kane would be great values by then.

I think Pillman and Big Show go early. I'm not as behind Sting as others are tbh. I also think Kane will go before we can get him, but if he slips he'd definitely be a starting option immediately. Viscera is a guy that has fallen in the GM Mocks I have taken part in so we could possibly steal him.

Other guys to possibly perhaps maybe strongly consider:

Undertaker, RVD (developmental, probably wouldn't play first year but who knows at that position), Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, and MVP.
Finding a future starter at Nexus is critical I believe and can be had 3-5. I believe Sting would fit perfectly, though guys like Mike Mondo and Alex Shelley will almost certainly be around in the 6th-7th and might be able too fill the same shoes.

Am I the only one who really likes Dean Malenko? Noones talking about him anymore but is a really dynamic player. He wont be a every down player but would make a very good back up

Would be really happy getting Viscera if he does fall a bit. Really not sure why he doesn't seem to get much love. A lot to like there with good potential versatility.

Dean Malenko is really enticing as well. Very dynamic, but will have to be used in the right situation to be most effective. I could see him being less limited than some people think though. But i also think he's likely to go a bit higher than i'd like...to a team looking for that specific skillset rather than a more well-rounded option.

A lot to like with Kane but it seems like teams are really going to fall in love with the guy and grab him really high. Same for Big Show.

I'm not sure how popular it is, but i'd definitely consider rolling the dice on Alex Shelley for the upside alone. Low risk/High Reward i think. If that's the direction we were to go though, i'd want to bring in some FA help as well.

In fact, i think in general, Nexus might be an area to nab a decent stopgap or complementary/role guy to fill things out. A handful of guys likely to hit the market that interest me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I think about it, the more I like Owen Hart BUT the issue is whether he is worth THAT early of a selection.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
The more I think about it, the more I like Owen Hart BUT the issue is whether he is worth THAT early of a selection.

If he can impact the game like he shows, then yes.

#JDI
Bad meets Evil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Been saying this for a while. He is the perfect fit for the new scheme. Ideally you'd want to trade back but, he is the number 2 choice for me behind Hogan.

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see how I feel come draft time.

In the last 2-3 months, my "primary want" has bounced from Bret Hart to Hollywood Hogan to Maria Kanellis and now slowly toward Owen Hart. Laughing

Bad meets Evil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

In the last 2-3 months, my "primary want" has bounced from Bret Hart to Hollywood Hogan to Maria Kanellis and now slowly toward Owen Hart. Laughing

Yeah I was on board with Maria Kanellis for a while. But, after watching every game of Owen Harts I've been on the bandwagon. Harts stock will continue to rise this offseason too.

Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad meets Evil wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

Been saying this for a while. He is the perfect fit for the new scheme. Ideally you'd want to trade back but, he is the number 2 choice for me behind Hogan.

Thats what I told AF last night.

#JDI
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking over the code today, and you see someone I have missed, let me know via PM so I can get them entered.

#JDI
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

at this time my 1-4 are:
Maria Kanellis
Owen Hart
Dude Love
Mankind

The way I see the draft going, is if we pass on Maria he goes soon still. We'd have to make a move for the others though.

#JDI
Bad meets Evil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

at this time my 1-4 are:
Maria Kanellis
Owen Hart
Dude Love
Mankind

The way I see the draft going, is if we pass on Maria he goes soon still. We'd have to make a move for the others though.

There are a few free agents that we could sign that could fill/ strengthen that area on the team (instead of drafting Maria).

Dude love is the other player who could make a lot of sense.

corry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

at this time my 1-4 are:
Maria Kanellis
Owen Hart
Dude Love
Mankind

Looks good to me, and I would target John Morrison, Jeff Hardy, and Dude Love with the second pick. I think Dude Love falls, but I haven't been vary active in the mock draft forum. They have a new mod over there, and it's gone to hell.

Also, is there a trade oversight board, that has to approve all trades? If so have all of our trades been approved?

corry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got the hart brothers mixed up, I really don't like Owen. That guy has Bust Bagwell written all over him. There is just no reason to take that kind of risk. It appears to moot, I think everyone will be over the moon for Maria.

Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

corry wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

at this time my 1-4 are:
Maria Kanellis
Owen Hart
Dude Love
Mankind

Looks good to me, and I would target John Morrison, Jeff Hardy, and Dude Love with the second pick. I think Dude Love falls, but I haven't been vary active in the mock draft forum. They have a new mod over there, and it's gone to hell.

Also, is there a trade oversight board, that has to approve all trades? If so have all of our trades been approved?

I don't believe we can officially do trades until rosters are locked in and they won't be locked in until Saturday at 8 PM EST.

MJD4MVP5455

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone pm me the code please Embarassed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should sign jamarcus and try him at RT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 26 of 103

Jump to: