Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DE Ziggy Ansah
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:
titanrick wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=506389

It's ok to have threads on individual players as well. Webby's not a fan of the single "catch-all" thread since it makes it close to impossible to find previous discussion or join in unless you're following each post in it.

Hope that makes sense. PM me if not. Thanks!

Who are you talking to?

Probably the person he quoted. lol

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:
Does anyone know how old he is? I have yet to see a D.O.B and some BYU players must do a 2 year mission ala John Beck. Not that important just wondering. I don't want a DE at 10 if we do take one in the 2nd I wouldn't mind as much. But I want a DT and G in the top 2 over any other positions but if the right playmaker is there take him

That's a good point because I know he was discovered by a latter day saint missionary, but I'm not sure if he follows that religion or not. I respect them for their devotion, but it really makes someone undraftable in my eyes.

I was just wondering of his age because if we do end up selecting him it will be with our 1st or 2nd. If he is say 24 with how raw he is he will need about 2-4 years of work just to be effective. That puts him anywhere from 26-28 that's a long time to wait on a first or second rounder to begin with but the fact he will be late 20s makes it that much worse to me. To much risk with a 1st or 2nd in my eyes. The same thing can be said about Margus Hunt to me. Very raw prospect already 25... big risk IMO

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
derekfelty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
derekfelty wrote:
titanrick wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=506389

It's ok to have threads on individual players as well. Webby's not a fan of the single "catch-all" thread since it makes it close to impossible to find previous discussion or join in unless you're following each post in it.

Hope that makes sense. PM me if not. Thanks!

Who are you talking to?

Probably the person he quoted. lol

All ight. my bad. i though he was talking about me.
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:
All ight. my bad. i though he was talking about me.

Tt4life started a draft thread and seemed to be implying you should post this info in that thread. So I was just clarifying to him and everyone else that threads on individual players are ok.

No one's in trouble. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of Ziggy Ansah until this thread, and almost didn't care because I have a hard time trusting anybody named "Ziggy" unless his last name is Marley. Then I later learned that it was short for Ezekiel, so I had a change of heart. Very Happy

Anyway, dude really impressed the Hell out of me at the Senior Bowl the way he gets around the field. If he IS considered a "raw" talent, then hopefully he'll still be around for us to steal him in the 2nd round or something. I'm gonna check some more game footage on him.

Last edited by Dionysus on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dionysus wrote:
Never heard of Ziggy Ansah until this thread, and almost did care because I have a hard time trusting anybody named "Ziggy" unless his last name is Marley.

I think he should hang out with former basketball star Ansu Sesay just for the comedy of introductions.

I saw this guy is ranked #12 overall today by Matt Miller. Doesn't sound like a second round option. Is he climbing that fast or does Matt Miller just base his projections on Titania threads?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
Never heard of Ziggy Ansah until this thread, and almost did care because I have a hard time trusting anybody named "Ziggy" unless his last name is Marley.

I think he should hang out with former basketball star Ansu Sesay just for the comedy of introductions.

I saw this guy is ranked #12 overall today by Matt Miller. Doesn't sound like a second round option. Is he climbing that fast or does Matt Miller just base his projections on Titania threads?

Climbing. His athletic ability is unreal. Very good against the run and his motor never runs cold. He's very raw, so he has alot to work on but I honestly wouldn't be upset if we took him at #10.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: