Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1st rounder with a 2nd to come soon. Enjoy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sodakcowboy78

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really do hope there is a chance to draft Chance...id be a great pick for Dallas at that spot without having to trade up to get him...shoot...Decastro fell last year...if not id like to see a trade down just a bit...Dallas needs many bodies along both lines if they are going to compete with the big boys next year

Peace
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

30. Falcons- Alex Okafor DE Texas
Better suited with his hand down than Jordan, and the Falcons need a pass rusher. There is always that TE possibility.

31. Ravens- Dion Jordan OLB Oregon
Kruger may be gone so they replace him with Jordan, who may go much earlier than this.

If this happens in real life and Jordan falls to the Falcons and we pass on him i would personally drive to flowery branch and put my foot so far up dimitroff's rear end he will be spit shining my shoes from the inside of his mouth Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: