Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BROWN GOT U DOWN? DRINK IT OFF IN HERE (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Browns' next coach?
Jon Gruden
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Bill Cowher
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Chip Kelly
18%
 18%  [ 8 ]
Webby
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Nobody Left. We Tried Everyone.
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Estonian "The Chin-Chuckie" Zulu
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Hronby
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 44

Author Message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12313
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss horny's rampages Confused Sad Crying or Very sad
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15953
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
I miss horny's rampages Confused Sad Crying or Very sad


Cant force a rampage. It's a moment of magic. haven't been feeling it latley.


To drunk need more sober.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13419
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
malibuspeedrace wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Steven Adams plays for Pit and is from New Zealand has 18 brothers and sisters. His brothers are 6'10+ and his sisters are all 6'5+ Shocked

they must live next to a power plant.
only explanation.


No it's just what happens when one parent is Samoan and the other is Maori.



ummmm whats the difference Embarassed


About 1800 miles.


this whole exchange is just awesome to read lol
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13419
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Ryan not going to rams afterall

LOL

Quote:
After Rams planned to hire Rob Ryan on Jan. 24, @mortreport reports St. Louis has changed its mind and will not add him to its staff.

_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 20999
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Rob Ryan not going to rams afterall

LOL

Quote:
After Rams planned to hire Rob Ryan on Jan. 24, @mortreport reports St. Louis has changed its mind and will not add him to its staff.


Probably wise for the Rams lol
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13419
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Rob Ryan - who predicted he'd be out of work "five minutes" - now has his unemployed meter up to over 30,240 minutes. And counting.

_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
fatpig


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 2380
Location: cleveland
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so many relevant Rob Ryan gifs out there. don't wanna get ban hammered though
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fatpig


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 2380
Location: cleveland
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a math question and don't know where to read for answers. since it's loosely related to football and some of you guys are mathematicians, i figured i'd ask here.

a coworker and i were arguing about this, then realized we both don't know what the hell we're talking about.

say I buy 3 squares in our company Superbowl square. i know i have a 3% chance of winning the first quarter.

seeing as there are 4 quarters, and i have a 3% chance of winning each quarter, does that mean I have a 3% chance of winning at all (3% odds each time) or a 12% chance of winning (3% times 4 quarters), or other? input appreciated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ReggieCamp


Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 9379
Location: Canonsburg, PA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatpig wrote:
i have a math question and don't know where to read for answers. since it's loosely related to football and some of you guys are mathematicians, i figured i'd ask here.

a coworker and i were arguing about this, then realized we both don't know what the hell we're talking about.

say I buy 3 squares in our company Superbowl square. i know i have a 3% chance of winning the first quarter.

seeing as there are 4 quarters, and i have a 3% chance of winning each quarter, does that mean I have a 3% chance of winning at all (3% odds each time) or a 12% chance of winning (3% times 4 quarters), or other? input appreciated.

In a situation like this, it's easier to look at the complement (meaning, look at the probability that you won't win).

In each quarter, you have a 97% chance of not winning. For the entire game, your chances of not winning are (.97)^4, which is about 88.5%.

Therefore, you have about an 11.5% chance of winning something.
_________________
Suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.


Last edited by ReggieCamp on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rex will follow Ryan shortly....
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fatpig


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 2380
Location: cleveland
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReggieCamp wrote:
fatpig wrote:
i have a math question and don't know where to read for answers. since it's loosely related to football and some of you guys are mathematicians, i figured i'd ask here.

a coworker and i were arguing about this, then realized we both don't know what the hell we're talking about.

say I buy 3 squares in our company Superbowl square. i know i have a 3% chance of winning the first quarter.

seeing as there are 4 quarters, and i have a 3% chance of winning each quarter, does that mean I have a 3% chance of winning at all (3% odds each time) or a 12% chance of winning (3% times 4 quarters), or other? input appreciated.

In a situation like this, it's easier to look at the complement (meaning, look at the probability that you won't win).

In each quarter, you have a 97% chance of not winning. For the entire game, your chances of not winning are (.97)^4, which is about 88.5%.

Therefore, you have about an 11.5% chance of winning something.


thanks professor Reggie. i should've noted that the numbers aren't scrambled yet. the odds get a lot messier once you know which scores you have, as evidenced by sites like this: http://caseyshead.com/2013-super-bowl-squares-odds/

i knew it'd be more than 3% since you buy the squares once but get 4 shots at winning. i argued 12%. i now win a pop from the machine tomorrow from my coworker, and more importantly win the right to insult my coworker's intelligence all day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 7434
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow the arrogance of stiller fan never ceases to amaze me:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=512481

Last time we would beat them was in the 50's and 60's? Hasn't been a rivalry in 30 years? Somebody hasn't seen what happened before the move Laughing LOL stiller youngins.

I do agree that we do not have a rivalry. (tho i do know stiller fans that act like babies to me so it is debatable) But the rivalry was good and alive up until we moved.

BTW I'm not endorsing going into that little dark place on FF. Let them soak in there playoff-less season just like us.
_________________

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ReggieCamp


Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 9379
Location: Canonsburg, PA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Rob Ryan not going to rams afterall

LOL

Quote:
After Rams planned to hire Rob Ryan on Jan. 24, @mortreport reports St. Louis has changed its mind and will not add him to its staff.


Probably wise for the Rams lol

I won't be surprised if Jauron ends up being the DC in St. Louis. Seems they want to go to a 4-3, and Jauron may be the best guy available.
_________________
Suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13419
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Haslam is under way with bringing more events to the Stadium...

Quote:
Report: #USMNT to face Belgium in Cleveland in May friendly: http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/01/30/report-us-meet-belgium-cleveland-may-friendly

_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 16918
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greatest kick ever, or greatest kicker ever?

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 79 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group