Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jeff Saturday Snaps to Peyton @ Pro Bowl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Jeff Saturday Snaps to Peyton @ Pro Bowl Reply with quote

So I know there's already a thread on Saturday retiring, but this was amazing. Being able to see Jeff Saturday snap the ball to Peyton Manning one last time was beautiful and I felt so much emotion. Thank you again Jeff Saturday, for your twelve years of dedication and love for the team.

stallyns or whoever, you can lock this up but I really wanted to share this with everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great moment for Manning and Saturday.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The funniest part was he was supposed to block Gerald McCoy but McCoy shed the block and made the tackle...
Mooche

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
The funniest part was he was supposed to block Gerald McCoy but McCoy shed the block and made the tackle...

In reality, it was pretty absurd that Saturday even made the Pro Bowl. I will defend the guy like no other about the awesome longevity in his career, but when you get beat ahead on your own team there is no valid claim to make this event.

Regardless, this was a super nice touch. This was such a fantastic combination for so many years in Indianapolis. I think having Saturday, as fans, we really took for granted the stout play in the middle of the line that we are now seeing is such a big issue.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: