Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tony Sparano Lands in Oakland
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patdt13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manlaw15 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:
Sparano has a unique philosophy for an offense, never play to win.

As far as hatred for a team outside our division it has to be Dallas nothing ever good happened in Dallas and never will. There are no intelligent life forms in Dallas. There is nothing of any value in Dallas. They do have my vote of which US city should be nuked. Anthropologists go there to see what man looked like pre-evolution. The most studied specimen is one called The Jerry Jones.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Tell us how you really feel Laughing Laughing Laughing

#TeamMeowgatron
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Tony Sparano Lands in Oakland Reply with quote

Mercury22 wrote:
I don't think it could happen to a more deserving team:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/23/tony-sparano-lands-in-oakland/

While most Dolphins fans hate the Jets the most, or perhaps the Patriots, or even the Bills, I suppose. For me, the Raiders are the puke of the NFL. I reveal in each and every loss of theirs and I celebrate every bad move they make. Today is a good day. Sparano ended up in Oakland and can now turn their already cruddy team to junk.

Any other Dolphin fans have a particular hatred for a team outside of our division?

Um... Tony Sparano is one hell of an offensive line coach. He may not have been a great head coach or offensive coordinator (on the contrary, he was terrible at both), but I for one think he'll do a great job in Oakland.

I have nothing against the Raiders or Sparano, in fact I like the guy. I wish him the best in Oakland.

Nacho Simulation Football League
oakdb36

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you guys give me your opinion on Anthony Fasano? I think he might end up in Oakland now that Sparano is there. I believe he's more of a run blocking TE but is he still good at it?
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
Can you guys give me your opinion on Anthony Fasano? I think he might end up in Oakland now that Sparano is there. I believe he's more of a run blocking TE but is he still good at it?

No bad and can still catch the ball, Good luck with Tony FG Sporono, if you didnt think it could get worse for you all out in Oakland, it just did...

Adopt a Phins 2014, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
Tannehill (2014 Season stats Week-Cool
60.8% CMP - 1133 yards -8 TD's - 5 INT's - 81.2 Rat
oakdb36

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphinemidget wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:

No bad and can still catch the ball, Good luck with Tony FG Sporono, if you didnt think it could get worse for you all out in Oakland, it just did...

He's the OL coach, i don't know what's the big deal about. And thanks for your answer.
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
Dolphinemidget wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:

He's the OL coach, i don't know what's the big deal about. And thanks for your answer.

Still on your team, he has no place on any team other then ST's any rate good luck to all this coming season, Raiders and Phins are due for a good season. aka PAST due

Adopt a Phins 2014, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
Tannehill (2014 Season stats Week-Cool
60.8% CMP - 1133 yards -8 TD's - 5 INT's - 81.2 Rat
joeyL.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
Dolphinemidget wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:

Quote:
Tony Sparano, who worked as Dolphins coach for four seasons before serving as offensive coordinator of the Jets in 2012, has been hired to serve as assistant head coach/offensive line, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.

also asst. head coach.

^^^packerbacker87, mad props yo.
"
This is America, the land of individualism, civil
disobedience and footballs that dont roll like the rest of the world wants them to"
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
Fasano has very good hands solid blocker solid redzone threat. He has good value on a team although he is not one of the best recieving TE in the league I think he is a great number 2 TE and I am very hopeful we resign him.
dolphan9954

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparano is the perfect Assistant Head Coach. Players LOVE him and he is a GREAT leader of men. X and O wise he is weak, and you don't want him calling plays. He is a good teacher of OL in a power scheme. As a assistant HC their very few I would want over him if you have a good HC.

Phinisher on the Avatar
MDolphins2399 on the sig

Go Canes
ZenZuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure hope they like FG's in Oakland! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Oakland... anyways heres a flashback....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Z0kw4ieDw

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Games - 7, Tackles 8 Assists 3 Sacks 1 Forced Fumbles 1

Joe Philbin Death Watch - After Week 7 : Death 24 Joe 24
Bone_Collector

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZenZuki wrote:
Sure hope they like FG's in Oakland! Very Happy

We already do with Seabass Wink

In all seriousness though, Sparano won't be calling plays since he's the o-line and AHC.

Props to cdUbs14 for the sig!

On the Panthers signing Roman Harper:
Harper41 wrote:
I feel like I just walked in on my brother and my wife.

Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: