Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Russel Wilson is NFL's best value

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanilla_Ice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Russel Wilson is NFL's best value Reply with quote

Not sure if Seahawks fans have saw this or not, but it's a pretty unique breakdown on who the best and worst bargains are in the NFL. Russel is #1 by a mile. Thoughts?

http://voices.yahoo.com/putting-pricetag-wins-nfl-qbs-11963148.html?cat=14
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ask 100 NFL Fans who would be at the top of this list, I'm sure 99 of them would guess Wilson based on his draft position. We got really lucky to get a guy like him in the 3rd. We're even luckier that he's stuck with his contract for the next two years. Always nice to have cap room.

I didnt' read the thing but I'm sure Vick, Kolb & Sanchez are near the bottom.

EDIT: Well at least I guessed one of the bottom 5 (Vick). Flynn had one of the highest salaries (4,000,000$) per win (0) so, as my dad always says, "Pobody's Nerfect".
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
silus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also give credit to Alfred Morris, who was a 6th round pick and was second in the NFL in rushing.

Secondly, that article is kind of stupid. If you are the type that gives sole credit for wins and losses to the QB, like most analysts tend to do, great. I personally get annoyed everytime I hear it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: