Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How did the Titans view Kaep? Did VY hurt his chances?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
derekfelty wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
derekfelty wrote:
We need to draft EJ Manul. The next V.Y

Laughing You never cease to amaze me.

What? Why?

Because you suggested drafting a player that you think is the "next VY." Why the hell would anybody want that?

Exactly. VY was a headache. Manuel may have a better attitude but he's not nearly as talented. Plus why are we talking about QB right now? Jake gets at least 1 more year before we start exploring other options and I damn sure wouldn't replace him with a bum like Manuel.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

therealdeal wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
FootballProdiG wrote:
TitanSS wrote:
titanprodigy wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
TitanSS wrote:
Loved Kaepernick and was very high on Dalton as well. Anyone who paid attention to Senior Bowl week probably did also. Thought Locker, Newton, and Gabbert were all overrated and would bust. Also did not think Ponder would make it.

Shocked Wow you must be god-like because almost all those things you predicted seem to be happening. Please apply for a Titans scout job. They need you.

I feel like that feeling was pretty consensus. Newton, Gabbert, Locker and Ponder we're all over hyped. Newton has surprised me since; however, at the time I thought Dalton and Stanzi would be the best of the class. Kaepernick was my 4th QB behind Newton, but just like Newton, he had the potential to be really good with the right coach.

Unlike Newton, I felt like Kaepernick had the brain to play NFL QB. I don't think Newton will ever reach top tier NFL QB. Middle of the pack is his ceiling.

Since when was Cam Newton considered dumb? That's a pretty ignorant comment to not know the guy. I know right now he went back to get his degree while most other players are out drinking and getting into accidents so I applaud him for that if anything. It seems like his head on screwed on tighter than some of these other players. You might can make the headcase scenario about some people but Newton was always a good leader, and a great face at Auburn because he never overhyped himself and started bragging.

You can't be serious? Next your going to say Newton is the most humble player in the NFL. The guy is a joke and the furthest thing from a leader. If he was so damn great, they'd have more wins. And don't use the excuse of the talent isn't there because there's teams with less talent that were just in the playoffs. RG3 and Luck are examples of great leaders on bad teams around them but still made the playoffs. Never overhyped himself? Laughing You've got to be kidding. He's the most arrogant player in the league.

yea yea yea yea yea......

There's something called "A Defense" .. Too many of you excuse the fact that the defense gives up close leads and expect a QB to come out and score 30 odd points every week.

Carolina was a top 10 D this season. Next excuse?
TitanSS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
therealdeal wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
FootballProdiG wrote:
TitanSS wrote:
titanprodigy wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
TitanSS wrote:
Loved Kaepernick and was very high on Dalton as well. Anyone who paid attention to Senior Bowl week probably did also. Thought Locker, Newton, and Gabbert were all overrated and would bust. Also did not think Ponder would make it.

Shocked Wow you must be god-like because almost all those things you predicted seem to be happening. Please apply for a Titans scout job. They need you.

I feel like that feeling was pretty consensus. Newton, Gabbert, Locker and Ponder we're all over hyped. Newton has surprised me since; however, at the time I thought Dalton and Stanzi would be the best of the class. Kaepernick was my 4th QB behind Newton, but just like Newton, he had the potential to be really good with the right coach.

Unlike Newton, I felt like Kaepernick had the brain to play NFL QB. I don't think Newton will ever reach top tier NFL QB. Middle of the pack is his ceiling.

Since when was Cam Newton considered dumb? That's a pretty ignorant comment to not know the guy. I know right now he went back to get his degree while most other players are out drinking and getting into accidents so I applaud him for that if anything. It seems like his head on screwed on tighter than some of these other players. You might can make the headcase scenario about some people but Newton was always a good leader, and a great face at Auburn because he never overhyped himself and started bragging.

You can't be serious? Next your going to say Newton is the most humble player in the NFL. The guy is a joke and the furthest thing from a leader. If he was so damn great, they'd have more wins. And don't use the excuse of the talent isn't there because there's teams with less talent that were just in the playoffs. RG3 and Luck are examples of great leaders on bad teams around them but still made the playoffs. Never overhyped himself? Laughing You've got to be kidding. He's the most arrogant player in the league.

yea yea yea yea yea......

There's something called "A Defense" .. Too many of you excuse the fact that the defense gives up close leads and expect a QB to come out and score 30 odd points every week.

Carolina was a top 10 D this season. Next excuse?

Exactly what I told him.
G

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CK was talked about a lot by the Raider fans on this site. Even heard Al was trying to trade up to get him but the teams wanted his 1st. Funny how we gave that up and then some to get Palmer right after Al passed...

As far as Newton, he will get hype because he has a lot of talent. However I'm a 'hater' because of his huge MEgo...
Cares about 'the brand' (him) than anything else. His personality rubs me wrong and that commercial makes me not want to use their products. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: