Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Russell plotting a comeback at 308lbs!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nuke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pozzi wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
So, doesn't the Raider family have any love for one of it's own ?

What the hell kind of a response is that?

Someone makes a joke and your only response is to post some random retarded gif that has nothing to do with anything?

It's not like there aren't plenty of things you could say to a Donkey fan.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuke wrote:
Pozzi wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:

Someone makes a joke and your only response is to post some random retarded gif that has nothing to do with anything?

This is the type of stuff I was talking about

bungleodeon wrote:
Sorry, it's Tuesday and that means I drink.
Nuke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Nuke wrote:
Pozzi wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:

This is the type of stuff I was talking about

As soon as I saw that post I immediately thought of your post saying the quality of posting had taken a dump.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Jets are showing some interest in him it seems. Theres a part of me that wants to see him reach his potential. Even though I was all CJ that year and never wanted Russell. The guy has an amazing arm but such a bad work ethic and attitude. The fact that he's nowhere close to being 265 makes me think he'll never see a field again. Maybe in Canada.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Cutler06

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
lol well cutler: the season is over for you, peyton, the broncos, the raiders and the real jay cutler. go figure.

Hello Coughee, I'll take the Broncos 2012 season over the Raiders season (or any over the past DECADE for that matter) ina frickin' heatbeat.....I'd say enjoy that 3rd overall pick, but I know somehow you guys will blow that too... Cool

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
holyghost

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
So the Jets are showing some interest in him it seems. Theres a part of me that wants to see him reach his potential. Even though I was all CJ that year and never wanted Russell. The guy has an amazing arm but such a bad work ethic and attitude. The fact that he's nowhere close to being 265 makes me think he'll never see a field again. Maybe in Canada.

Not even in Canada I don't think. Canada is not a dumping ground for fat slobs. It's a pro league.
Not only will he not get to 265, hes barely even made a dent in what he is now. He was probably 308 when he was here, playing. So he dropped 12 pounds? Meaningless..
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/la-sp-sn-jamarcus-russell-jets-20130129%2c0%2c3053798.story?track=rss

PM sig requests.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
lol well cutler: the season is over for you, peyton, the broncos, the raiders and the real jay cutler. go figure.

Hello Coughee, I'll take the Broncos 2012 season over the Raiders season (or any over the past DECADE for that matter) ina frickin' heatbeat.....I'd say enjoy that 3rd overall pick, but I know somehow you guys will blow that too... Cool

wuz up cutalisa rice. its coo yall are the division champs. i guess thats cool but is that really why you got peyton? tebow did that and he won a playoff game. peyton cant handle the cold i lol'd when you guys got him. everyone only thinks about the thin air but forgot it gets cold up there. seeing peyton with mittens on both hands was comical. seeing him literally freeze in ot's was hilarious. seeing him lose yet another playoff game at your teams expense. priceless. Cool

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
LOL

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/breaking/la-sp-sn-jamarcus-russell-jets-20130129%2c0%2c3053798.story?track=rss

Quote:
Size and natural ability were never an issue with Russell. So if he really is taking it seriously this time, maybe a team might want to consider taking a chance on him.

I think they should have chosen their words a litte more carefully.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
RaiderX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
LOL

Quote:
Size and natural ability were never an issue with Russell. So if he really is taking it seriously this time, maybe a team might want to consider taking a chance on him.

I think they should have chosen their words a litte more carefully.

Rex Ryan is gonna look like Ryan Gosling compared to Russell.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Cutler06

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

wuz up cutalisa rice. its coo yall are the division champs. i guess thats cool but is that really why you got peyton? tebow did that and he won a playoff game. peyton cant handle the cold i lol'd when you guys got him. everyone only thinks about the thin air but forgot it gets cold up there. seeing peyton with mittens on both hands was comical. seeing him literally freeze in ot's was hilarious. seeing him lose yet another playoff game at your teams expense. priceless. Cool

Well, CHOKEE, you must be used to watching everyone elses's playoff games since you hasn't seen one withYOUR team playing in a decade, probably won't see another for another decade either.....you'll be an old man by then....but keep pluggin's away, maybe Reggie will do what the Old Man couldn't..and you guys really need a new slogan..."Just Win Baby" don't work in OAK...

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Well, CHOKEE, you must be used to watching everyone elses's playoff games since you hasn't seen one withYOUR team playing in a decade, probably won't see another for another decade either.....you'll be an old man by then....but keep pluggin's away, maybe Reggie will do what the Old Man couldn't..and you guys really need a new slogan..."Just Win Baby" don't work in OAK...

Cutler, ya mind? We have enough trolls in our own forum as it is and we really don't need a Denver fan kicking us when we're down.

bungleodeon wrote:
Sorry, it's Tuesday and that means I drink.
holyghost

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ran across this and had to post it.

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/jamarcus-russells-comeback-has-obstacles-boobs.php

Judging by the pics, I can't possibly imagin how this guy isn't 350-380. Think about the bigger NFL players. The real biguns. That's exactly what he looks to be the size equivalent of. This set of pics is supposedly a year ago. If he lost 12 pounds, he's still a monster. It really is in keeping with the reports when he was playing here. I.E. his weight was always a question mark and it seemed they were always covering for him.

On the field in college he must have been 250 and looking somewhat fit. At the combine he weighed what - 255 and looked slightly doughy? By his later years in a Raider uniform he looked nothing short of fat, and going along with unconfirmed reports he was most likely playing at 290-310. And now, there's no way those pics are of a guy 10-20 pounds heavier than that. We're definitely talking upper high 300s here, mayb even more. The pics are smushed. For all I know we could be talking 420 here. I mean he reaaaaallllly looks big.

I can't imagine the level of commitment it would take him just to drop weight, over 100 pounds by the looks of it. Never mind committing to the game, or his mechanics again. There's a 0% chance, literally, that this guy plays professional football ever again in any league, and as much as I can't stand him that is not coming from a hater's perspective. The work it would take to get halfway there is 10x beyond him.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/jamarcus-russells-comeback-has-obstacles-boobs.php

Judging by the pics, I can't possibly imagin how this guy isn't 350-380. Think about the bigger NFL players. The real biguns. That's exactly what he looks to be the size equivalent of. This set of pics is supposedly a year ago. If he lost 12 pounds, he's still a monster. It really is in keeping with the reports when he was playing here. I.E. his weight was always a question mark and it seemed they were always covering for him.

On the field in college he must have been 250 and looking somewhat fit. At the combine he weighed what - 255 and looked slightly doughy? By his later years in a Raider uniform he looked nothing short of fat, and going along with unconfirmed reports he was most likely playing at 290-310. And now, there's no way those pics are of a guy 10-20 pounds heavier than that. We're definitely talking upper high 300s here, mayb even more. The pics are smushed. For all I know we could be talking 420 here. I mean he reaaaaallllly looks big.

I can't imagine the level of commitment it would take him just to drop weight, over 100 pounds by the looks of it. Never mind committing to the game, or his mechanics again. There's a 0% chance, literally, that this guy plays professional football ever again in any league, and as much as I can't stand him that is not coming from a hater's perspective. The work it would take to get halfway there is 10x beyond him.

+1

Dude looks huuuuuuge. He better get a hold of Jared and get on that Subway diet. For real though, if he didnt have the dedication to perfect his craft while he was (semi) in shape, how does anyone expect him to do so while also shedding 100 lbs?

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
holyghost wrote:

+1

Dude looks huuuuuuge. He better get a hold of Jared and get on that Subway diet. For real though, if he didnt have the dedication to perfect his craft while he was (semi) in shape, how does anyone expect him to do so while also shedding 100 lbs?

FAT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: