Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Random Thread V: Random Strikes Back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote for these randomly selected Wikipedia topics:
1990–91 U.C. Sampdoria season
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Ajidaar-Unkyur
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
1813 in literature
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Arvind Mohan Kayastha
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Mszanowo
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Vaynor
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
KQRX
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Gallatin, Tennessee
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Latin Quarter (film)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Parapiptadenia rigida
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

steadypimpin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My circle knows my fanhood. I have been sporting Niners gear since the high school days. I'm 35 now, was 17 when we last won it all. This has been a long time coming for me and Oldie. Laughing We're probably the oldest guys in here I think. Anyway, no matter how you slice it, I represent every day some way. I'm always sporting at least a Niner hat to work. My car has Niners stuff on it, and I hang a Niners flag outside my house every gameday, sometimes longer. Actually right now my flag has been up since the day before the GB playoff game. I'm letting that thing wave proudly baby!!! So if anyone questions me they gettin a smack upside the head!!! Laughing

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
rudyZ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
My circle knows my fanhood. I have been sporting Niners gear since the high school days. I'm 35 now, was 17 when we last won it all. This has been a long time coming for me and Oldie. Laughing We're probably the oldest guys in here I think. Anyway, no matter how you slice it, I represent every day some way. I'm always sporting at least a Niner hat to work. My car has Niners stuff on it, and I hang a Niners flag outside my house every gameday, sometimes longer. Actually right now my flag has been up since the day before the GB playoff game. I'm letting that thing wave proudly baby!!! So if anyone questions me they gettin a smack upside the head!!! Laughing

My fanhood can't be questioned. I wear a punter's jersey in public. And answer all the questions that come with it.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:

I'm pretty sure we have someone in their upper 40s, but can't remember who. That said - of course my circle knows my fanhood. It's the outside world full of people that seem to think every 49ers fan is on the bandwagon now. Last night, for the second time, I got questioned about my hoodie at the local brewery - "How old is that sweatshirt?" Didn't have to "prove" it this time, but it's fun. I haven't gotten these kind of questions since my first year in middle school.

Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

I'm pretty sure we have someone in their upper 40s, but can't remember who. That said - of course my circle knows my fanhood. It's the outside world full of people that seem to think every 49ers fan is on the bandwagon now. Last night, for the second time, I got questioned about my hoodie at the local brewery - "How old is that sweatshirt?" Didn't have to "prove" it this time, but it's fun. I haven't gotten these kind of questions since my first year in middle school.
That's how you know the true fans. After the Super Bowl I'll just have to start wearing my dark red Bryant Young jersey or my old Garrison Hearst jersey. I have the old white jersey of ours that is personalized. If that doesn't show I've been around I don't know what will. Laughing

I'm with you though. I've had some people confront me like I just hopped on the wagon and I get pissed. I don't even give them the satisfaction of proving myself to them. I'm one of the few in my area that I see with Niner stuff on and believe me I always look for that stuff when I'm driving and now I see more and more Niner stuff every day.

"Keep choppin' wood"
48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not made up as much as it sounds like it: 49ers RB Frank Gore fined $10,500 today for wearing his socks too low in NFC Championship Game.

Adam Schefter's twitter

This one is ridiculous Rolling Eyes

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
Quote:
Not made up as much as it sounds like it: 49ers RB Frank Gore fined $10,500 today for wearing his socks too low in NFC Championship Game.

Adam Schefter's twitter

No, what's ridiculous is this fine came before one for Tom Brady's 'Ty Cobb-slide.' And that one might not even come.

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
rudyZ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
Quote:

Adam Schefter's twitter

He got fined because his socks made his calf itch? I smell an appeal!

steadypimpin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
Quote:

Adam Schefter's twitter

That's an expensive fine for socks not being pulled up. They should balance it out for style points for making that game a great one. Gore ran for 2 TDs. That should even things out.

"Keep choppin' wood"
rudyZ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
48 1/2ers wrote:
Quote:

Adam Schefter's twitter

That's an expensive fine for socks not being pulled up. They should balance it out for style points for making that game a great one. Gore ran for 2 TDs. That should even things out.

Well, I think they players were paid $44000 for the championship game, so I'm sure Gore doesn't mind.

Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decide the outcome of Superbowl 47. JOIN NOW!
big9erfan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those here who might enjoy some basketball news ... check out the Northern Illinois stats from last night. They hit exactly one shot in the first half and scored 4 points. I think they were something like 1 for 21. I'd actually have liked to see that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
For those here who might enjoy some basketball news ... check out the Northern Illinois stats from last night. They hit exactly one shot in the first half and scored 4 points. I think they were something like 1 for 21. I'd actually have liked to see that.

ya I'm pretty sure they broke 2 records. Fewest points in the first half and the worst FG % in a game.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
big9erfan wrote:

ya I'm pretty sure they broke 2 records. Fewest points in the first half and the worst FG % in a game.

I saw that that game, and it was hilarious.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/28/former-niners-lineman-charged-with-assaulting-boyfriend/

Quote:
Geier claims that Harris became upset when Geier “poured soy sauce on a plate of rice,” and that Harris later “pull[ed] the other man’s pants down and accused him of stealing his underwear.”

Haha what?

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore Whore 21 wrote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/28/former-niners-lineman-charged-with-assaulting-boyfriend/

Quote:
Geier claims that Harris became upset when Geier “poured soy sauce on a plate of rice,” and that Harris later “pull[ed] the other man’s pants down and accused him of stealing his underwear.”

Haha what?

Dammit Kwame.

Wait, we don't have to say that anymore, do we?

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 40 of 100

Jump to: