Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Favorite Play Of The Year Nominations
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4697
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henne to Blackmon 81 yard TD against the Texans. The monster caught it between 3 guys, bounced off them and then scampers 50 yard for the TD. Also take into account it was like 3rd and 20.
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20262
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait first something needs to be settled...

... is the Chad Henne smirk eligible?
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4697
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Wait first something needs to be settled...

... is the Chad Henne smirk eligible?


Baguars gif and Mularkey throwing headset gif >


Mularkey hesitating before he threw it was priceless. Can someone please make my day at work and post it?
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20262
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Wait first something needs to be settled...

... is the Chad Henne smirk eligible?


Baguars gif and Mularkey throwing headset gif >


Mularkey hesitating before he threw it was priceless. Can someone please make my day at work and post it?


You get that... and more!










_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80379
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Minny one was better overall, Shorts just caught it and ran against Indy, he made a great play on the ball and Gabbert put it where only his guy could get it, but i understand if th indy one gets voted for
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TomRalph


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 7663
Location: Revis Island
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I go ahead and say that Cecil Shorts III against the Vikings is the Jags forum nomination?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20262
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomRalph wrote:
Can I go ahead and say that Cecil Shorts III against the Vikings is the Jags forum nomination?


I know some prefer the Colts play, but yeah, I don't think anyone would object to that.

Vikings play is so slick.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80379
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
TomRalph wrote:
Can I go ahead and say that Cecil Shorts III against the Vikings is the Jags forum nomination?


I know some prefer the Colts play, but yeah, I don't think anyone would object to that.

Vikings play is so slick.


I still cant believe we lost that game
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6429
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
TomRalph wrote:
Can I go ahead and say that Cecil Shorts III against the Vikings is the Jags forum nomination?


I know some prefer the Colts play, but yeah, I don't think anyone would object to that.

Vikings play is so slick.


Stole my post. I won't have a problem with either, but I'd pick the Vikings game. I do think though, the game winner is more likely to advance further in a bracket, not that it matters since a Jaguar play will never make it far.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group