Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade for Revis?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skrILL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4155/darrelle-revis

Quote:
According to ESPN New York, Darrelle Revis is "believed" to be seeking $16 million annually and $60 million guaranteed on his next contract.
For perspective, Mario Williams signed a contract last March paying him $16 million per year but with "only" $50 million guaranteed. It made him the highest paid defensive player in league history.

$60,000,000 guaranteed Eh?

No way. His attitude is to get paid before playing football. Schiano wouldn't want this guy. That's what you pay a franchise qb.

That's fine and dandy and all, but he's actually performed well after he got paid, let's not act like he pulled a Haynesworth.

Caaddy24, the insults really are not necessary. Let's be mature here.

Realistically, we are expecting at least a 1st and another day 2 pick, depending on what that pick is I'd say there might have to be another pick/player involved. Reports are saying that a 1st/2nd isn't out of the realm of possibility. If I'm the Jets, I would hold out for a 1st and a conditional 2nd in 2014 that can turn into a 1st based on incentives.

N E W Y O R K J E T S
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skrILL wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:
According to ESPN New York, Darrelle Revis is "believed" to be seeking $16 million annually and $60 million guaranteed on his next contract.
For perspective, Mario Williams signed a contract last March paying him $16 million per year but with "only" $50 million guaranteed. It made him the highest paid defensive player in league history.

No way. His attitude is to get paid before playing football. Schiano wouldn't want this guy. That's what you pay a franchise qb.

That's fine and dandy and all, but he's actually performed well after he got paid, let's not act like he pulled a Haynesworth.

Realistically, we are expecting at least a 1st and another day 2 pick, depending on what that pick is I'd say there might have to be another pick/player involved. Reports are saying that a 1st/2nd isn't out of the realm of possibility. If I'm the Jets, I would hold out for a 1st and a conditional 2nd in 2014 that can turn into a 1st based on incentives.

Freeman and a 2nd

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
skrILL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
skrILL wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Quote:

Freeman and a 2nd

That'll never happen, that values Freeman at worth more than a 1st.

N E W Y O R K J E T S

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: